Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuryakyan Panacea Tail Lights???

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Huggy Bear
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Panacea turn signal / running / brakelights

I purchased a set of the Kuryakyn Panacea turn signal / running / brake light system. Smart looking setup for my 2000 Ultraclassic, so I thought! My problem is when I have the system installed (plug & play), I keep blowing fuses.

In addition, when ever I switch the ignition to the accessory mode and turn on the 4-way flashers, the fender maker light flashes as well. I trired just turning on the turnsignals individually and say the left signal is on, the rest of the lights also com on.

I have had Kuryakyn check out the module and the taillight which they say is good. I tried to have them check out the turn signal lights but they (Wess) tells me that there must be something wrong with the wiring on my bike. On the contrary, I had the electricals checked out by a reputable Harley Master technician & electrical service of more than 20 years and the electricals on the bike is fine.

Whenever I introduce the Kuryakyn Panacea system on the bike I have major issues! Blown fuses that kills my tail lights and headlights.

I would not recommend purchasing, using or otherwise coming in contact with this system. The quality is very bad for the price. $125.00 / set of turn signals and $150.00 for the tail light, total for this crap, $400.00 plus tax, shipping and handling in addition to the return of the defective items to to Kuryakyn.

This did not include the diagnostic time paid to the technician!!