Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blacked out front ends and such (show me)

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009 | 05:36 PM
JonnyD
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by jstage
Luv my Blacked Out!

Jstage, did you ever think about doing the driving lights/light bar? After seeing the front view, it may even look good to buy that H-D kit that gets rid of the light bar. Nice bike!

Attached Thumbnails Blacked out front ends and such (show me)-thunder.jpg  
Old 01-10-2009 | 07:03 AM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by jstage
Luv my Blacked Out!
Your Bike looks killer!!

Heres a few black out pics of mine:

Old 01-10-2009 | 01:59 PM
kong00us
Cruiser

Got them back and they look pretty good...will try to send a picture when installed...runnning lights,turn signals,all the parts to move signals to bottom of running lights,the brackets that hold the lights on the lower forks,the windshield brackets that mount to the running lights....and hiway brackets and pegs...140.00 bucks....don't really know if that's good or bad.....it was local and only took a week....so to me that was worth a little..got a friend that works for ashcrofts custom cycle in salem and they build some killer bikes..they go to the place in oregon city but I don't know the name of it...I can try find out if you wish..just didn't what to send to them and then to powder coater and not know how long or what was going on with it....I guess I wanted to be in control of it....

Old 01-10-2009 | 02:38 PM
bucket13
Road Master

Originally Posted by BlackBagger
Here's mine....

I really dig your bike...but the seat doesn't do it justice!

Old 01-10-2009 | 03:26 PM
tgaetto
Road Warrior

Here is my contribution.

Old 01-10-2009 | 03:35 PM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member

I'm in the process of blacking out my Road King's front end. So far I have the cowbells and sliders done, the fender lowered and a few chrome accents to put back on. The bike is still pretty much apart but over the next few weeks here's what else is getting blacked out:

Fuel tank chromed console- all black
Brake pedal
Heel/toe shifters

I'm sure there will be a few more parts to the already Vivid Black RK, too many parts, so little cash.

Attached Thumbnails Blacked out front ends and such (show me)-dscn2194.jpg   Blacked out front ends and such (show me)-dscn2195.jpg   Blacked out front ends and such (show me)-dscn2196.jpg  
Old 01-10-2009 | 06:54 PM
JonnyD
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by kong00us
Got them back and they look pretty good...will try to send a picture when installed...runnning lights,turn signals,all the parts to move signals to bottom of running lights,the brackets that hold the lights on the lower forks,the windshield brackets that mount to the running lights....and hiway brackets and pegs...140.00 bucks....don't really know if that's good or bad.....it was local and only took a week....so to me that was worth a little..got a friend that works for ashcrofts custom cycle in salem and they build some killer bikes..they go to the place in oregon city but I don't know the name of it...I can try find out if you wish..just didn't what to send to them and then to powder coater and not know how long or what was going on with it....I guess I wanted to be in control of it....

Yeah, post them up and yes find out the name of the powdercoater in oregon City if you would. Thanks

Old 01-10-2009 | 06:57 PM
XXXRacing
Road Warrior

Does "gunmetalled" out count?

Old 01-10-2009 | 08:44 PM
RD WOYER
Advanced

Still Not Done ...

Old 01-10-2009 | 09:37 PM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by XXXRacing
Does "gunmetalled" out count?
Ahhh the original and all time classic!!

Quick Reply: Blacked out front ends and such (show me)