Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American Thunder TV=Reruns

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 02:12 PM
hounddog1257
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Id like to see a "Bagger Build Off"!!

Old 01-07-2009, 03:05 PM
monkyman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Chopper Challenge was on last (08) year, and should be on again this year. It is on CMT Country Music Tv. It was a pretty good build off show. I know they just had 2 bikes at the Northeast MC expo in Hartford ct there this last weekend.

http://www.thechopperchallenge.com/

American Thunder usualy starts it's new episodes at the end of February (Daytona time)

Old 01-07-2009, 03:08 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

I absolutely remember "Then came Bronson", with the triangle eye on the Sporty.... I've got all the American Thunder series TVO'd, so I can go back to the beginning and watch them in the winter. Spring and summer should bring new series. Long, cold winters, started to get the old Cabin Fever.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:21 PM
RoadKing_Al
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigskyhd
I absolutely remember "Then came Bronson", with the triangle eye on the Sporty.... I've got all the American Thunder series TVO'd, so I can go back to the beginning and watch them in the winter. Spring and summer should bring new series. Long, cold winters, started to get the old Cabin Fever.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:45 PM
ranger56528
Extreme HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Someone needs to come out with a show called TRAVLIN the OPEN ROAD.....Just travlin around USA,Canada,Europe to Parties and events,throw in a tech tip here and there,do a bike comparision,ect ect.... Keep it to Something we can all relate too....

If they did it like Fishers ATV world it would be a hit......

Old 01-07-2009, 03:45 PM
FLoTR
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hpfatboy
Get exited every time AMERICAN THUNDER comes on, only to find its a rerun. And ive seen it probably 10 times, you are right. Do they make any NEW shows. Do they think were IDIOTS.
Me too! How many times have you seen that "Rare Breed"?! There's a lot of scooters out there and there should be more shows.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:46 PM
RODEO
Outstanding HDF Member

I just think it's kind of funny that if you ask anyone working at your local dealer that no one has any idea of who you are talking about (Bronson) and yet, it was quite a popular show. It featured a "do good" wolf type rider who travelled the Country on his Sporty, working and helping out for a few meals and place to stay.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:06 PM
dansflhti
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 34 Posts

Yeah...a new bike show would be great....but slim chance of that happening.The only bright spot on the horizon is the Barrett-Jackson Auction.I love seeing the muscle cars that I can't afford.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:16 PM
garyhendley
Outstanding HDF Member

she shure is beautiful met her at a bike show last year what a babe-ride safe

Old 01-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Rafkin
Cruiser

Up here in Canada (maybe only local to southern Ontario, not sure) we have a show called BikerTV and another called Daves Biker Show(?) Neither have the budget of American Thunder but neither are infomercials either. BikerTV travels across Canada participating in their local rides and visiting some of the local biker bars and haunts. they have their own version of Michelle, her name is Heather and she has some nice twins as well!! It is on Mens TV channel if you guys can get that channel in the US, Thursday nights 10:30. reruns right now but new shows start Feb.1

Quick Reply: American Thunder TV=Reruns