Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for table lift already have J&S jack

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 11:24 AM
RCNFVR
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for table lift already have J&S jack

I am looking for a table lift to use on my ultra.I have J&S jack but looking for lift to use for cleaning and other things.Looking to have a table lift to raise bike and not having to bend over for cleaning ect... have bad back and looking for easy to use and reliable lift for a reasonable price.Thanks for help and information.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:32 AM
jamesw
Road Warrior
Received 740 Likes on 276 Posts

I've been looking at this one.

$600 with the wheel clamp seems pretty good.

http://www.handyindustries.com/shop/...t=1153&D=6&S=0

Old 01-04-2009, 12:02 PM
SSA
Novice

I saw this one the other day,not a bad price either.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=91764

Old 01-04-2009, 12:28 PM
100thRK
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have had one these Direct Lifts for years and it still works great. I would not be without a table lift!!!

http://www.directlift.com/procycle.asp

Old 01-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Trailfndr
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

If its for cleaning, you may want to go with the Kendon fold-up lift. It can be easily moved around, so you can get the bike high in the air in your driveway. Bonus, it stands against the wall when not in use, saving valuable floor space in your garage.

Rated for 1000 lbs, I have been checking them out and they seek fairly solid for what it is. Buddy had his ultra up on one, and was totally unconcerned about it.

http://www.kendonusa.com/

Old 01-04-2009, 01:10 PM
SteveB FLH
Road Warrior

I am currently borrowing a buddy"s pneumatic Harbor Freight Lift. It serves the purpose very well. He has both the foot pump ( $379.) and the pneumatic lift ($479.). The wheel vise is much much better on the pneumatic model. He changed out the old front wheel vise on his other lift.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:18 PM
tombeving
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use the Pro Lift, model L . Not the cheapest one on the market, but very good. I use it to change tires, change oils, and clean my bikes. No more bending over or working on my back or knees.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:18 PM
mtairy biker
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just look around and see what all the shops use and you will see HANDY LIFTS spend a few bucks more and get the best and if you ever need a part there will not be any problems

Old 01-04-2009, 01:27 PM
alame
Tourer

Originally Posted by RCNFVR
I am looking for a table lift to use on my ultra.I have J&S jack but looking for lift to use for cleaning and other things.Looking to have a table lift to raise bike and not having to bend over for cleaning ect... have bad back and looking for easy to use and reliable lift for a reasonable price.Thanks for help and information.
not wishing to hijack your thread but I just ordered the J & S jack thinking it would do what I needed to get done like cleaning etc., having said that if your back was good would you just use the jack ? thanks

Old 01-04-2009, 01:38 PM
RCNFVR
Cruiser

J&S jack is great equipment none any better for a jack and using it that way.I am just looking for something that will get bike up to a working level where I am comfortable and not on a creeper or a stool that kills my back when i go to stand up from working on the bike.I wish J&S made a table lift as I would get it knowing that they produce nothing but 1st class equipment that you don't need to worry about with a $28k motorcycle sitting on it wondering if it's going to fail.

Quick Reply: Looking for table lift already have J&S jack