Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jackpot Slip-ons

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 11:49 AM
FX4
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
I do not know what you are saying here, if you simply would have contacted us we would have and still will glady replace your mufflers escpecially knowing your mufflers were a pre-production set. These simply are not problems we see with these mufflers. If you have concearns feel free to call me at 877-729-4754
Hi Jamie, I did call your shop. Maybe I miss took my conversation with the guy that frequently answers your phone. I am forgetting his name at the moment. My understanding when I had the conversation with him was to fix the baffle myself and that was that. Thank you for responding and I will give you a call after the holiday.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:05 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,159 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Originally Posted by FX4
Hi Jamie, I did call your shop. Maybe I miss took my conversation with the guy that frequently answers your phone. I am forgetting his name at the moment. My understanding when I had the conversation with him was to fix the baffle myself and that was that. Thank you for responding and I will give you a call after the holiday.
Feel free to contact me as I would like to ship a new set of mufflers out to you. Have a Happy New Year

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 12-31-2008, 12:46 PM
Clint55
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Now that's what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Try getting that type of problem resoved on an E-Bay purchase.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:51 PM
ncbeast
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I knew there was something funny going on here. First complaint I have seen from anything Jamie sales. I knew if Jamie knew about it he would take care of it.

Thanks Jamie for having great products and fantastic customer service!

I soon as he gets the PC V ready for the 08's and I get the funds to do my bike and the wife's, I will be ordering from Jamie.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:57 PM
FX4
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Yes I should have called again, my bad. It is a rare thing when a guy will bend over backwards to make it right. Awesome customer service and I should have known given even my history with Jamie and Fuel Moto I took the conversation and situation wrong.

Ron

Old 12-31-2008, 02:56 PM
flhtupser
Tourer

Jamie is a straight up guy with great products and product knowledge. It's great to have him in our world of bikes. Thanks Jamie!!!

Old 01-01-2009, 07:48 AM
billybobsrk
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jackpot mufflers

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
yes, we would glady warranty any mufflers that have an issue or simply do not meet our customers standards. We strive to offer the best quality products with the best customer service in the industry. This is one of the reasons that we chose to manufacture our own mufflers and start the jackpot brand, we wanted to have complete control over the product from the development and production stages right down to the warranty without having to involve a third party.

you can't beat that for customer service; when a maufacturer (like jamie) stands behind his product you can't go wrong.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:29 AM
rickoshay45
Road Master

I have found Jamie and his crew offer the best customer service anywhere. I've got the jackpots with the PC power package and love the setup.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:18 PM
glens
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been thinking, the reason for making the left-side baffle the way it is in the Jackpots is because on the pre-'09 touring exhaust system, the bulk of the flow goes to the right side anyway, and with a too-open baffle on the left the rear cylinder O2 sensor can get washed with gases that don't strictly represent the output of the rear cylinder. This is (largely?) alleviated with the Jackpots. On the '09s, both sides are fed from a common chamber in the headers which is well downstream of both O2 sensors. So there's really no reason to use Jackpots on an '09. I'd think that doing so would be leaving a lot of "exhalability" on the table.

Old 01-02-2009, 09:29 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,159 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Originally Posted by glens
I've been thinking, the reason for making the left-side baffle the way it is in the Jackpots is because on the pre-'09 touring exhaust system, the bulk of the flow goes to the right side anyway, and with a too-open baffle on the left the rear cylinder O2 sensor can get washed with gases that don't strictly represent the output of the rear cylinder. This is (largely?) alleviated with the Jackpots. On the '09s, both sides are fed from a common chamber in the headers which is well downstream of both O2 sensors. So there's really no reason to use Jackpots on an '09. I'd think that doing so would be leaving a lot of "exhalability" on the table.
Glens, I assure you that the assymetric baffles work equally well on the 09 bikes. Your theory on the 09 headpipe is incorrect. These mufflers have been thoroughly tested and developed on both the dyno and in real world conditions and I will assure you that they work very, very well on the 09 bike. If you had an 09 bike I would glady send you a set to evaluate.

Quick Reply: Jackpot Slip-ons