Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ride Like a Pro IV

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006 | 08:54 PM
axe11
|
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: S&H Free!

Hey Crazie,

Congrats on the Haze SEUC! You got the right color, and only color, that doesn't seem to have paint issues...and damn it looks good! By the way, that's the first time I've seen a helmut painted to match. Where did you get that done? Nice touch.

Ride like a god,

axe11

Old 04-11-2006 | 11:00 PM
Inforit
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I bought mine this afternoon with paypal and reading this post I emailed them about the 5 credit for shipping, Jerry and Donna answered it fast and told me that the credit is on its way. She asked not to pay with paypal if you are from hdforums becuase it is a pain to credit back the money.

Great service and seem like a nice people as well.

Old 04-12-2006 | 12:10 AM
Guard Bum
Advanced

Just bumping what inforit said.

I ordered this evening (before his note) an got the same excellent service and response:

Message From Seller:
Hi Bud,
Here is your 5.00 S/H back, HD Forum members do not pay that fee. Please tell any of the members to use our "easy order combo" form, that way we aren't hit with fees from paypal for sending back the 5.00 to customers, ok?
Thanks!
Donna P.

Please pass on the word

Old 04-12-2006 | 08:48 AM
JBBOOKS
Road Warrior

I ordered yesterday. I look forward to seeing the DVD.

Old 04-12-2006 | 09:34 AM
Basz
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ride Like a Pro IV

Thanks for the tip gentlemen. Just what I was looking for.

Mark

Old 04-12-2006 | 04:00 PM
slacker
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Working on getting my copy now. Looks ilke good stuff.

Old 04-12-2006 | 04:07 PM
Inforit
Road Captain

Remember HDforum Members. To get your 5 off shipping this is what Donna emailed me.

Also, if you could make an announcement to your HD members. If they would kindly use our "easy order combo form" so I can give them the 5.00 discount when they order. If they continue using paypal, I can't give them the refund, paypal charges a fee for every sale, then in turn another fee to refund the 5.00 back, it's nuts! At the very bottom of the easy order combo form theres a space asking "where did you hear about our dvds", that's where they type in HD Forum and voila, they get the discount as I'm processing the order. Just saves us all in the long run.

Thanks again, have a great day and continue riding safe.

Sincerely,
Donna

Old 04-12-2006 | 04:17 PM
axe11
|
Cruiser

Hey slacker...the real Slacker's are the ones that don't have this DVD yet! No kidding. I'm happy to see the response to this thread because everybody who gets Ride Like a Pro and practices it monthly, or as often as possible, is going to get real results in real time, good for themselves riding alone, two-up, or in group riding. I get riders I come across in my own rides turned on to Jerry's DVD's, as well as HD Dealers, all the time and have been since Jan. of last year. I don't get anything from doing so except for the pure satisfaction of helping fellow riders be safer on the roads they travel. It's the true meaning to Live to Ride and Ride to Live, kind of thing that makes my trip.

axe11

Old 04-12-2006 | 07:21 PM
2006streetglide2006
Cruiser

I bought the video last week.....and I'm grinding my floorboards every chance i get.

Jon

Old 04-13-2006 | 11:16 AM
donnathedoc
Intermediate

Hi, this is Jerry "Motorman" Palladino from Ride Like a Pro IV. I've been receiving a lot of orders from the members on this forum, so I had to log on and check out the reviews.

I feel very humbled to have helped so many people and appreciate all the positive reviews. Keep in mind, there are a lot of my safety articles on my Motorman's Tips and Tricks forum as well as some great pictures from my website. Also, keep in mind if you ever have any questions, you can shoot me an email at motorman857@yahoo.com

I really enjoy talking tips, tricks and techniques and will be glad to help anyone out whether or not they have my dvd. I try to get back to people as soon as possible. Once again, thank you very, very, much.

Jerry

Quick Reply: Ride Like a Pro IV