Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ride Like a Pro IV

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006 | 04:54 PM
CNC WHEEL GUY
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ride Like a Pro IV

I'd like to add that I bought and watched the RLAP IV DVD and was amazed. I, like most, thought I had years of experience, but it meant very little. I now am confident that with practice, I will be a real pro rider.

Thanks Jerry for putting this together. It is a great training video.

And where do you get such beautiful women for the video? WOW!

Old 08-27-2006 | 05:58 PM
Sleeps In Trees
Road Master

I got'cha Phil. I was thinking that letting the clutch slip like that had to eat the friction disk up real fast. Sounds like it doesn't tho & we just have to look at the extra wear as an investment. I can do that. I know trying those excersizes sure opened my eyes as to how much work I need! Man, those ppl (esp the cutie on the yellow glide) in the DVD sure can RIDE!!

Thanks,

VicW.

Old 12-29-2006 | 11:22 PM
NW FXSTS
Road Captain

I am very happy to say that my wife bought us the RLAP IV for Christmas, as I bought her a 2006 Deluxe for Christmas. I hope she is scraping her footboards and riding with confidence by spring? Because she will be going to Sturgis in 07. Good luck all and stay safe!!!

Old 12-30-2006 | 01:37 AM
redhwk44
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Axe,
Been riding for for 23 years now andI know enough to know that I don't know it all. Took a Motorcycle riders safety course recently and I did learn a few things and refined a few others. But I just ordered Ride LikeA Pro IV on your word. I am sure I can learn something from it and I send out a thanx to you and all the others who recomended this Vid.

Semper Fi!

Old 12-30-2006 | 12:59 PM
BREAD
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: redhwk44

Hey Axe,
Been riding for for 23 years now andI know enough to know that I don't know it all. Took a Motorcycle riders safety course recently and I did learn a few things and refined a few others. But I just ordered Ride LikeA Pro IV on your word. I am sure I can learn something from it and I send out a thanx to you and all the others who recomended this Vid.

Semper Fi!
I too plan to order it today, I am very excited and anxious. Went to the local school parking lot this week practicing some tight turns and figure 8's and realized I need more practice.

Can't wait for the video.

Old 12-30-2006 | 01:13 PM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Our local Wheel of Faith chapter has a Ride Like a Pro seminar 4 times a year. We host it ourselves.
Here is the agenda.
Get the cones setup.
Pop in the video in the rec hall of the church on the big screen.
Watch the first section.
Go out and do it.
Watch the next section, go out and do it...............

Where I really realized where the skill come in handy was when we had our national rally up close to the Tail of the Dragon.
WOF members from all over the country gathered.
NONE of our local group dropped their bikes, ran off a curve, etc etc. And we were draggin the pegs all the way through the dragon.

Skill that I learned years ago and were wrong, have been corrected.
New skills have taken their place, as we rountinely practice this as a group, and individually.

I HIGHLY reccomend it to anyone.

Old 01-11-2007 | 05:03 PM
Lethkial
Cruiser

I just wanted everyone to know that Jerry is still offering free shipping to all HDForums.com members. I just ordered his DVD and cannot wait for it to get here. Thanks to all for contributing to this thread! [sm=biker.gif]

Oh yeah, and Jerry....[sm=hail.gif] and [sm=thanx.gif]

Old 01-11-2007 | 05:57 PM
axe11
|
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: redhwk44

Hey Axe,

Semper Fi!
I'm sorry I missed your post redhwk44, but I'm sure you've had the DVD for a little while, now, and have had a chance to put the techniques into practice. The course is comprehensive and the Motorman and team's presentation is flawless in my opinion. Like you, I rode for many years, but, when I progressed to the heavier Harley Road Kings, I started really getting serious about my riding skills and eventually came across Jerry's DVD; well, it revolutionized my riding skills and safety in riding. I've been recommending Ride Like a Pro ever since, and I feel so good knowing I've played at least a little part in helping many other riders in their skills and safety, their two-up riding, etc, promoting this valuable work of that Biker's Biker, Jerry Paladino.

Ride safe and enjoy,

axe11

Old 01-11-2007 | 06:34 PM
lilarlen
Cruiser

After reading all the posts, just ordered the dvd and thanks HD forums for getting me free shipping!

Little Arlen

Old 01-11-2007 | 06:55 PM
voodoodrug
Stellar HDF Member
Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts

I got a lot of useful rideing tips from the ha video and er video to.

Quick Reply: Ride Like a Pro IV