Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pewter Denim Street Glide?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008 | 11:47 AM
badblue
Cruiser

I like the denim look and I love that I do not have to wax it. Also you do not see the swirls or micro scratches that show up on the gloss bikes.

Attached Thumbnails Pewter Denim Street Glide?-bike1.jpg  
Old 12-11-2008 | 11:52 AM
Phurion
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by bald1der
Thanks for the pic's. I like the black, but I'm more into the chrome. I'm waiting back to hear if it's got cruise, abs, and alarm system.
Check the link in my sig for my photo album. It's an 07, but same basic ergonomics.

Old 12-11-2008 | 12:28 PM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member

It's also easy to do touch ups as needed. I've got touch up paint and it's just like any other bike.

Old 12-11-2008 | 04:45 PM
crfranklin65
Tourer

The reds do look really pretty out in the sun but I like my pewter denim too.

Old 12-11-2008 | 05:53 PM
r8rs4lf
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by GliderXXX

It's also easy to do touch ups as needed. I've got touch up paint and it's just like any other bike.
That's a nice ride! I love the 2 into 1 exhaust. I don't mean to be picky, but have you thought about maybe blacking out the bag latches and the little bar in front of the bags? I think that would set it off! I'm still working on mine.

Old 12-11-2008 | 06:12 PM
lkr0
Elite HDF Member

I have a RG in Red Denim--no wax -- spray, dry, ride get home spray, dry, put in the garage.

The chrome on the Red Denim is a great contrast, black on pewter denim looks killer.

Old 12-11-2008 | 07:06 PM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by r8rs4lf
That's a nice ride! I love the 2 into 1 exhaust. I don't mean to be picky, but have you thought about maybe blacking out the bag latches and the little bar in front of the bags? I think that would set it off! I'm still working on mine.
I agree

Old 12-12-2008 | 01:05 PM
bald1der
|
Road Warrior

GliderXXX, thanks for the pic's your bike is nice. Definetly have me thinking about the pewter denim. Now I'm waiting to hear back from them to see what options the bike has. My original order had cruise, abs, and alarm. I'm willing to compromise on the color buy not on the options.

Old 12-12-2008 | 02:45 PM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by r8rs4lf
Thanks. There have been quite a few things changed since this picture actually. Breather cover, horn cover, highway brackets, (not pegs), footboard pans, brake lever, shift linkage, shift lever, top struts, rear hoop have been blacked out. I've also since moved to an 18" wheel with a Klockwerks wrap fender vs the 21". I kept the 21" in case I decide to put it back on Don't I'll do the latches. I like the body match, but yeah the chrome bag support needs to done...just haven't got to that

I need to get some new pics up!
If I were buying a new bike today...it would be yours BTW.

Old 12-13-2008 | 01:03 AM
bald1der
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by GliderXXX
Thanks. There have been quite a few things changed since this picture actually. Breather cover, horn cover, highway brackets, (not pegs), footboard pans, brake lever, shift linkage, shift lever, top struts, rear hoop have been blacked out. I've also since moved to an 18" wheel with a Klockwerks wrap fender vs the 21". I kept the 21" in case I decide to put it back on Don't I'll do the latches. I like the body match, but yeah the chrome bag support needs to done...just haven't got to that

I need to get some new pics up!
If I were buying a new bike today...it would be yours BTW.
Can't wait to see the new pic's. What made you go to a 18" wheel?

Quick Reply: Pewter Denim Street Glide?