Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

custom fairing for road king

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 05:06 AM
police stroker
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default custom fairing for road king

Just got my new fairing from Wayne FireCap501 online here. Heres some pics of prior to paint and install. This fairing rocks and the quality/customer service on Wayne's part is so awsome. The wifey and I rode up had dinner at the house did the install hungout and had a great time. Wayne is a very upstanding and great person to deal with. I'm very pleased with my new fairing with the kick @ss 6x9 speakers with tweets that are ARC audio w/an ARC amp and pioneer head unit. I'll post up some final pics on the bike soon. Been riding the bike so much havent had time to take pics.

Attached Thumbnails custom fairing for road king-img_1324fair.jpg   custom fairing for road king-img_1327fair.jpg   custom fairing for road king-img_1328fair.jpg   custom fairing for road king-img_1331fair.jpg   custom fairing for road king-img_1329fair.jpg  

Old 12-01-2008, 05:40 AM
StreetKing
Tourer

Man that looks like it will put out some tunes. Looks pretty sweet.

Old 12-01-2008, 06:24 AM
cchips
Ultimate HDF Member

I'm jealous!

Old 12-01-2008, 08:25 AM
JayLo
Cruiser

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Thats looking sweet!!!

J

Old 12-01-2008, 08:45 AM
BadPiggy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks good!
Need to paint that heathen' up and looks like you're set!

Did FireCap actually build the fairing?
What was the cost on that fairing, if I might ask?

Old 12-01-2008, 08:45 AM
stevepacman
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Fairing

That's a good looking fairing. Best mod I've done yet!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:02 AM
dshukwit
Advanced

Looks great , alot better then the Dragonfly setup I had on the old bike

Old 12-01-2008, 12:18 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks good. Are you willing to share the price of it prior to paint? I think there are a few of us that are interested.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:58 PM
police stroker
Cruiser

I recived it painted from Wayne and installed by him and myself in the garage. He gets that fairing from a vendor in CA but Wayne has his own design coming out also. Wayne did build the fairing I told him what kind of performance I wanted and he picked out all the equipment. Wayne used to due custom audio installs on vehicles so he knows what he is doing. I got a hell of a deal from Wayne due to are professional careers we have a bond that most due not understand. So if you PM I can give you a ballpark of what I paid but if you want feel free to PM or contact Wayne on here by Firecap501 on the fourms.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Firecap501
Former Sponsor

Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I am in the process of manufacturing my own removable fairing, Which should allow me to bring the prices down. I have one like strokers left, with chrome roadking brackets the fairing is 1150.00 and then add your equipment. If you want one like strokers sat up the same way it would be 2025.00. I can only do solid one step paint, and I have to have a side cover off of the bike, the paint is 375.00. I have many options for Head units, Kenwood, Alpine,JVC, Pioneer, and Blaupunkt, as far as speakers and amplifier I use the 125.2 mini and ARC 6x9's. The only cost I can not give you would be shipping.

I test fit every component and put the fairing together and adjust anything that needs to be adjusted, so when you get it, it goes together very easy and in as short amount time, so you can be on the road smiling so big your picking bugs out of your teeth. If you would like more information send me a pm or give me a call 405-343-5050

Quick Reply: custom fairing for road king