Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official Sponsor "Wheeldock" HDF Christmas Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 11:51 AM
vrodb
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Official Sponsor "Wheeldock" HDF Christmas Sale

Hello to all from your newest forum sponsor, the Wheeldock Co. So now I can legally make everyone on the forum a great Christmas offer. I would also like to tell you all what a great site you have and Amanda Rall, your advertising account sales executive, was the absolute BEST to work with of any of the advertising folks I deal with.
You can now read the details of my CHRISTMAS SALE on the H-D forum page which is imbedded on my web site but not available to the general public. As I will use this page to make offers and sales available now and in the future you might want to bookmark this page. You will be able to go into the rest of my sight from this page but there are no buttons on any of my other pages to get back to the H-D forum page. There are two ways to get to the page, one way is to click: http://www.wheeldock.com/H-D_forum_member.shtml and the other is just click on my banner which is below my signature on my posts.

Merry Christmas

Old 11-27-2008, 12:56 PM
r8rs4lf
Road Warrior

C'mon 15!!!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2008, 03:50 PM
BDHE
Cruiser

Original text withdrawn by BDHE.

Last edited by BDHE; 11-29-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:54 PM
RODEO
Outstanding HDF Member

Guys n' Gals,

Lots of questions and answers have already been posted about this item in this other thread:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/showt...=290820&page=9

I suggest you not post anything more here but go to that other thread for more information and the Q&A that has already been posted. Chances are very good that YOUR QUESTION was already addressed there. We need to keep that other thread on the first page anyway so we can achieve at least 15 total orders. I guestimate we have at least 10 people verbally commited to an order already.

Let's not have 2 seperate threads running on this and this one is just an announcement (sticky).
Hey, just my 2 cents..

Old 11-27-2008, 05:56 PM
tobyhd1
Tourer

Just got a new trailer.What kind of price for three wheeldocks.Toby

Old 11-27-2008, 10:31 PM
vrodb
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BDHE
Vrod;

Is it possible to use the Sears motorcycle jack with the centerstand installed?

Bryon
I think the information you need will be in this post I made on another thread. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=51

If this doesn't answer your question about clearance PM me.

Old 11-27-2008, 10:45 PM
vrodb
Former Sponsor
Thumbs up Great news!!

Update: Great News!

Because of your great response to our offer, we are now well over the 15 orders required for the 20% discount or $231.20 total (we pay shipping) price. The offer goes thru December 15 so everyone has an opportunity to get in on this buy. This allows us to ship a stand anywhere in the lower 48 in time for Christmas. Anyone who wants in on this group buy needs to contact us before the deadline and join the other forum members for a great deal on a Wheeldock EZ-Up Center Stand!

I have had a lot of you ask about how the stand looks when up and does the foot lever show under the foot boards etc. so here is the URL to some photos which should help.
Some of these are of the pre-09 and some of the 09 models. http://gs80.photobucket.com/groups/j179/BEV789BDS7/

We have just added the owners and installation manual on the web site of the new 09 version and it should help those of you with time on your hands awaiting the arrival of your new center stand. You can see it here: http://www.wheeldock.com/EZ-UP_Owners_Manuals.shtml
Again, our sincerest appreciation for your response.

Last edited by vrodb; 11-28-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:34 AM
daharleyrdr
Tourer
Default Wheeldock Center Stand

Just to let you guys know Ive had a Wheeldock centerstand on my bikes since last year. First on my 05 Road King, which I took off when I sold it and now have put it on my 08 HD Electra Glide Classic. Everywhere I go people come over to me and ask me when I leave the bike on the centerstand about it,amazed at the cost, ease of use and workmanship. A great product top shelf construction, and the owner Rod is always willing to talk to ya on the phone personally and believe it or not he even answers the phone himself, great customer service you wont be dissapointe, In fact Im thinking o getting myself the Wheeldock chock as an early xmas gift with the discount he is offering, just do it! you wont be dissapointed "Ride Safe" BV

Old 12-02-2008, 11:35 PM
RBJones
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

I bought a Wheeldock last summer about seven days before leaving for Sturgis. I was desperate for some kind of chock to use in a trailer and Wheeldock jumped on the order and got it out to me pronto. This chock was hefty enough that I didn't even bolt it down in the U-haul trailer I rented. I now use it in my garage. It sure makes loading my left saddle bag a lot easier and the bike takes up less room in the garage. I like the way I just have to pull the front wheel into it and push down the pedal and it locks the wheel right up tight.

Old 12-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Gearhead1
Novice

Considering a center stand and a stabilizer. Look to mount at the same location, anyone got experiance with this?

Quick Reply: Official Sponsor "Wheeldock" HDF Christmas Sale