Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What was I supposed to do?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 12:28 AM
98kingflh
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What was I supposed to do?

How many parents name their kids LEO? Didn’t know there was that many of you out there…Seriously, you’re ok and that’s what you need to be thankful for. Go talk to him and see if he will do anything to make it good. Worse case you get to learn what his morals and values are, best case, you may make a friend. As far as the Riders Edge goes, it paid off didn’t it? You are never too old to learn new tactics, I teach for MSF here in Washington State and every class just solidifies my justification in wanting to learn more. I try and scrape anything hanging down on the bike every chance I get, the quick stop exercise are priceless, and I really have fun turning my RK around in really tight spots on the street. Don’t ever stop trying to better your skills, they’ll save your backside some day.
Sorry, didn’t mean to rant, but saw a good excuse to plug continuing Rider Safety courses. We recently had an 82 year old gentleman in the course, talk about a great old coot with some wonderful stories. He was around when the motorcycle was invented and just had a whole slew or bad habits. His thoughts on the basic riders course, “Wish they would have had those around when I was a youngster”! Bottom line, you’re ok? Say a prayer and thank your guardian angel.