Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Snake River Harley has class

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Hawghauler
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snake River Harley has class

I just wanted to pass along a great dealer story. I recently moved to Boise and looked to establish good relations with the local dealer. I have an 03 RoadKing with a Thundermax installed that has only had a seat of the pants dyno. It needs some dyno time. The only game in town was the local dealer who had zero interest in outside the HD box work. After a call to a local shop I was referred to Snake River Harley in Twin Falls. I contacted SRHD and they were delighted to help. They took the initiative to obtain the software and said they are thrilled to help and love the challenge. It looks like my next bike will be purchased from Snake River. A two hour ride to a dealer is not a chore, in fact, too bad it isn't a three hour ride. Snake River just earned the sales and service on three Harleys, soon to be four.

Last edited by Hawghauler; 11-09-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:00 AM
ripper43
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It's always good to hear good things about Good Dealers.

Old 11-09-2008, 10:42 AM
wkenddad
Tourer

The dealer in Nampa wouldn't help?
My ex moved to Garden Valley with my boy and when I visit and have time to kill before a flight hang out at the dealer in Nampa.

They have some nice bike, and usually are friendly..

Old 11-09-2008, 10:47 AM
chekoroba
6th Gear

Don't think there is a dealer in Nampa. There is one in Meridian and one in Caldwell. Both were very helpful places on my last trip out to Nampa.

Old 11-09-2008, 11:16 AM
user 8373900
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

We also had a good experience at Twin Falls HD. Really nice folks there.
Salt Lake City Utah however is a completely different story, I would push my bike to the next dealer before stopping in Salt Lake.

Mark

Old 11-09-2008, 11:24 AM
gman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hawghauler
I just wanted to pass along a great dealer story. I recently moved to Boise and looked to establish good relations with the local dealer. I have an 03 RoadKing with a Thundermax installed that has only had a seat of the pants dyno. It needs some dyno time. The only game in town was the local dealer who had zero interest in outside the HD box work. After a call to a local shop I was referred to Snake River Harley in Twin Falls. I contacted SRHD and they were delighted to help. They took the initiative to obtain the software and said they are thrilled to help and love the challenge. It looks like my next bike will be purchased from Snake River. A two hour ride to a dealer is not a chore, in fact, too bad it isn't a three hour ride. Snake River just earned the sales and service on three Harleys, soon to be four.
you were probably lucky you made that decision. I've had the dealer here work on my bikes, including a dyno. Nothing but problems with the service at the boise/meridian (High Desert) HD service department. Glad you found one that actually gives a hoot in fixing it right the first time. Haven't tried the indys here in Boise, but glad to know about SRHD in the future.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:40 PM
IdaSpudSG
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by gman
you were probably lucky you made that decision. I've had the dealer here work on my bikes, including a dyno. Nothing but problems with the service at the boise/meridian (High Desert) HD service department. Glad you found one that actually gives a hoot in fixing it right the first time. Haven't tried the indys here in Boise, but glad to know about SRHD in the future.
gman, and anybody else in the treasure valley, dont give up on High Desert, you need to work with Dave (service writer) and request that only Greg (mechanic) works on your bike. You WILL NOT be disappionted in HIS work! He is capable of EVERYTHING from basic maintenance to full custom builds and dyno tuning! There are good people there, you just need to know who to work with. And now you do!

Last edited by IdaSpudSG; 11-09-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:30 PM
leon anthony
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

My brother and myself were on a trip we went form san francisico bay area t o
Montana and back throught yelleow stone and into Idaho. My cruiese control went south
in twin falls called Snake River Harley on the phone they got me right in and in two hours I was rolling and they did it under extended Warranty. Thy are one of the
BEST