Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which fuel management system?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 11:48 AM
eglinski
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which fuel management system?

I have a high flow air filter and recently installed Roadburner (Hardchrome) true duals "drag pros" exhaust, with stepped headers on my otherwise stock 2005 Road King Custom EFI
I am trying to decide between the Dynojet PC111 and the Ridemaxx fuel management systems any pro;s or cons you can give me? also can these systems be used with an ECM that has had a "dealer download" for intake and exhaust?

Attached Thumbnails Which fuel management system?-my-rk.jpg  
Old 10-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by eglinski
I have a high flow air filter and recently installed Roadburner (Hardchrome) true duals "drag pros" exhaust, with stepped headers on my otherwise stock 2005 Road King Custom EFI
I am trying to decide between the Dynojet PC111 and the Ridemaxx fuel management systems any pro;s or cons you can give me? also can these systems be used with an ECM that has had a "dealer download" for intake and exhaust?
Unless the Dynojet PC111 and the Ridemaxx have an exact match to the existing mods you will need a dyno tune. If they don't, I would go with the TTS MasterTune System. Here's a lengthy thread on this system.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:04 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,165 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Feel free to contact me and I can explain each product in detail to help you decide which is best for your setup. 877-729-4754

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 10-26-2008, 08:40 AM
eglinski
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Feel free to contact me and I can explain each product in detail to help you decide which is best for your setup. 877-729-4754
Thanks Jamie, I will call you during the week.
When I got the bike,it had homeade true duals... (welded freeze plugs) and V&H classic slip ons w/no baffles, a 2" pipe installed in mufflers, I added big city thunder original baffles and I think it ran pretty well.
I liked the idea of a clean look with 1-piece pipe and shields but I am not real happy with the way the bike runs or sounds. It is loud enough but not very DEEP and the throttle response seems slugish and just "off" strange to me that replacing a loud non restrictive exhaust for another, so-called performance true dual exhaust would make such a difference.
hopefully the correct mapped PC111 will work wonders
I am surprised, that with all the ads I see in AIM on the Ridemaxx, that no-one on this site seems to have tried it

Attached Thumbnails Which fuel management system?-my-rk.jpg  
Old 10-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Eglinski, use the "search" function at the top of the page. Personally, I haven't seen any mention of the Ridemax on HDF here or in the electrical forum. Perhaps a search will give you some information.