Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 2009 "Yella" Screaming Eagle Road Glide Pic

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 04:48 PM
cegusa
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw a yellow one today at Ray Price in Raleigh. Nice combination. They had an orange one a few weeks back but it didn't stick around long. Waitning now to run across one in the grey/siver combo.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Big Pig
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

As requested here is another pic I snapped from my cell phone this AM when I dropped off my buddy to get the bike.

Attached Thumbnails New 2009 "Yella" Screaming Eagle Road Glide Pic-rhd.jpg  
Old 10-21-2008, 10:02 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

That bike is totally BUTT FUGLY. You better send that thing out to me and let me clean it up a little. STUNNING!! Love that YELLOW.... Nothing says fast, like YELLOW>>>>>

Old 11-10-2008, 10:54 AM
tanaphon
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there......hope u would still be reading his thread. Anyway, one question. How's the sound of the pipe that comes with the CVO RG? Planning to get one but just want to know whether I need to change the pipe or not...........and if yes, any recommendation? Thanks!

By the way, any other pictures???..........i love those pictures you took!

Old 11-10-2008, 04:52 PM
98 roadglide
Advanced
Default nice bike

i was looking the 09 roady in the dark blue. very sharp, i just cant see spending $20.000 on a new one yet. in a couple of years i will buy a roady screamin eagle. until then i will stick with my 98 roady

Old 11-10-2008, 06:00 PM
wkenddad
Tourer

Momma always said, "If you can't say something nice......"
So I'll leave it to say that my prejudice towards the Roadglides has been reinforced.
I never was a fan of the immovable fairing and twin headlights.
And now that I see the new color choice I am vindicated.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:05 PM
nolafishr
Banned

That is a Beautiful Bike, I got to see one in person. I also got to see one in Silver/Titanium,
and I am considering trading my 08 FLHTC for one, I will have to think it over and see what I am able to do.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:24 PM
timberland
Road Master
Location: Log home in SE Michigan full time. Log cabin in east TN, Smoky Mountians part time
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I haven't seen ANY SE RG, our dealers here are the worst... That one looks good, a bit brite for me , but it looks good. Like the bag extensions. Does anyone know if the seat is different on the 09 SE RG than the regular RG or SG baggers? My B-inlaw has a 05 SE FLH Ultra and his seat is lower and wider, than those others of the same year. Will a 09 SE RG seat fit a 08 SG??

Old 11-10-2008, 08:01 PM
tanaphon
Stage III

Man! i'm so glad i woke this thread up! anyway, i haven't seen one here either.....oh.....forget to tell you, i'm in Thailand.........still, i'm planning to order SE RG in yellow........waiting for them to confirm the price.........FYI for ya all in da states, u guys r damn lucky man because the import tax here in thailand for it will be 200%.......do the math!!!............scary, isn't it??

Anyway, just wonder about the pipe.........if the stock pipe that comes with the SE RG sounds good and tough enough!..........anyone?

Old 11-10-2008, 08:13 PM
C17MSGT
Intermediate

For the guy who was looking for a orange one, Military sales has a couple. I'm waiting for mine to arrive this month. Bought it in Germany while deployed for $29,700.
I have heard the pipes suck. As soon as someone starts making new ones for the 09's I will switch them out.

Maxx

Quick Reply: New 2009 "Yella" Screaming Eagle Road Glide Pic