Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats your favorite color....

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 07:00 PM
racklefratz
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why does it matter what anyone else thinks about the color you paint your motorcycle? Jeez..you're paying the freight, screw anyone else. Put whatever colors on there that make you happy.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:04 PM
russl179
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thast new 09 turquoise and cream two tone is absolutely sweet. My vivid black is pretty sweet....really shows the chrome!

Old 10-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Lone Wolf In Canada
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crimson Red Sunglow. It's almost wine colour in the shade but in the sun, man it changes to almost metallic! Beautiful.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:40 PM
RoadKing_Al
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Crimson Red Sunglo is my vote.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Marsh
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Yachtman
Marsh,

You know.....if you go out to your bike and put your ear close to the tank, you'll hear it wispering.. "Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red,
Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red,
Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red,
Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red".

Ha! I just wanted to see if you read it till the end.

If I was buying new, I'd also go with one of the Sunglo reds, but after counting all the various Sunglo Reds in this thread alone, and I mean owners, I'd want some thing a little different.....

Man, I can hear your bike wispering even hear in S FL !!!!

Yatchman, type 100 times: "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country"

I really like the color of your bike. My 02 Heritage was Luxury Rich Red. I loved that bike and the color, but I really think, after much debate with myself that Crimson Red Sunglow is just as pretty and it's a color I haven't had. By the way to all you guys pushing for black; I had a black Dyna and a Luxury Rich Red softail and the red softail was much faster.
Sorry Yatchman, I love the color, but been there done that.
Marsh

Last edited by Marsh; 10-15-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Marsh
Outstanding HDF Member

PS: Good looking RK Road King Al
Marsh

Old 10-16-2008, 12:13 AM
speedracer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My vote is for Crimson Red Sunglo