Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats your favorite color....

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 07:39 PM
RickyB
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my Dark blue Pearl.....

Old 10-13-2008, 07:45 PM
PEZ
Tourer

I think Road Kings look best in black. If I was to go with colours, I would most likely do a nostalgic combo like blue/birchwhite or something like that. If I would have seen the red before I bought my black pearl 08 Ultra, I would have the red for sure!

PEZ

Old 10-13-2008, 07:53 PM
cabbage
Tourer

of your choices the crimson red is the one i like....but black is faster.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Jerry L
Road Warrior
Received 252 Likes on 161 Posts

Hey Marsh, what was the color of your old Heritage? I liked that color alot.
Jerry

Old 10-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Chula
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are both nice colors. Just saw the 09 red in the sun and it is very nice.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Ridedeluxehd
Road Captain

Man I really love the look ya got going now. I would buy extra tins and keep what ya got. you might like the old look. but I would go crimson if I had to change. Don't forget that the Oklahoma sooner fans will love ya for it.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Marsh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ridedeluxehd
Man I really love the look ya got going now. I would buy extra tins and keep what ya got. you might like the old look. but I would go crimson if I had to change. Don't forget that the Oklahoma sooner fans will love ya for it.
Not to mention the Alabama fans.
Jerry, I think my Heritage was Crimson or something close, but I never knew exactly. I liked it alot and maybe that is fueling my choice.

RidedeluxeHD, I have a confession to make: I can't keep the blue. While washing my bike a week ago I had it on a jack and when I let it down, it fell over on the right side and I couldn't stop it. The front master cylinder bit the tank and and put a small dent in it. It also broke a custom mirror and scuffed the chrome brake lever. The insurance claim is enough to repaint the whole set of tins since it was a custom Harley paint.
So I'm going back to red.I even have enough left over for a custom air brushed logo.I think I'm going with ***** G's great skull.
You guys have been a great help.
Marsh

Old 10-14-2008, 01:06 PM
bohica
Advanced

I will take any color as long as it is black.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Araba Shriner
Road Master

I'd have to say my favorite color is CHROME & Black Cherry

Old 10-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Yachtman
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Marsh,

You know.....if you go out to your bike and put your ear close to the tank, you'll hear it wispering.. "Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red,
Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red,
Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red,
Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red, Luxury Rich Red".

Ha! I just wanted to see if you read it till the end.

If I was buying new, I'd also go with one of the Sunglo reds, but after counting all the various Sunglo Reds in this thread alone, and I mean owners, I'd want some thing a little different.....

Man, I can hear your bike wispering even hear in S FL !!!!

Last edited by Yachtman; 10-14-2008 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Spelling, of course!

Quick Reply: Whats your favorite color....