Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2009 CVO RG Headlight Bezel

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008 | 09:13 PM
badbag
|
Tourer

I thought that may be the case. I'll see how lucky I can get without that mod. I was prepared to do it if the bezel didn't fit, but was happy to know I have some cash, for now, faor another mod!

Originally Posted by coolmac
The headlight back bezel looks great, except for maybe cleaning.
But from what I was told, the two individual light bezels on the 09'
CVO are made from a harden plastic. So they will not scratch.
Thus these need changed in conjunction.

Old 10-07-2008 | 09:16 PM
badbag
|
Tourer

LPFRAY,

If you pull off the clear cover, you'll see what I mean. It looks unfinished because of the recessed bevel in the fairing.

Originally Posted by LPFRAY
How about some pics a little further back so we can get the full experience?

Old 10-07-2008 | 09:21 PM
LPFRAY
Cruiser
Cool

Originally Posted by badbag
LPFRAY,

If you pull off the clear cover, you'll see what I mean. It looks unfinished because of the recessed bevel in the fairing.
No, I understand I just want to see some pics with more of the bike so we can get a better look of it not just close ups. As soon as my parts guy got the number he ordered it, just did n't have a bike to put it on, also only $28 and some change from Zanotti's

Old 10-07-2008 | 09:38 PM
badbag
|
Tourer

I'm ordering my parts from you!! I need a Screaming Eagle Throttle Body and some high flow injectors!!

I''ll see if I can get a couple more pics....
Originally Posted by LPFRAY
No, I understand I just want to see some pics with more of the bike so we can get a better look of it not just close ups. As soon as my parts guy got the number he ordered it, just did n't have a bike to put it on, also only $28 and some change from Zanotti's

Old 10-07-2008 | 09:41 PM
LPFRAY
Cruiser

Check out this link for parts almost everything is 20% off sometimes more.

https://www.zanottimotor.com/shopping/partLookUp.html

Old 10-07-2008 | 09:48 PM
bagman1
Grand HDF Member

Im thinking with the recess w/o the cover this will make a bigger footprint going down the road and affect buffeting and fuel mileage, not to mention a bitch to clean the bugs out. No?

Old 10-07-2008 | 09:50 PM
badbag
|
Tourer

Here's a few...

Attached Thumbnails 2009 CVO RG Headlight Bezel-harley-rg-headlight-bezel-007-medium-.jpg   2009 CVO RG Headlight Bezel-harley-rg-headlight-bezel-008-medium-.jpg   2009 CVO RG Headlight Bezel-harley-rg-headlight-bezel-009-medium-.jpg   2009 CVO RG Headlight Bezel-harley-rg-headlight-bezel-014-medium-.jpg  
Old 10-07-2008 | 09:53 PM
LPFRAY
Cruiser

Originally Posted by bagman1
Im thinking with the recess w/o the cover this will make a bigger footprint going down the road and affect buffeting and fuel mileage, not to mention a bitch to clean the bugs out. No?
Shouldn't affect it at all, otherwise I don't think they would have put it on the SERG, as far as bugs, it pops off like the regular cover. I use to take mine off my 03 to clean the water off behind the cover after I would wash it.

Old 10-07-2008 | 09:53 PM
badbag
|
Tourer

I don't think the footprint will be an issue, but the bugs....we'll see!
Originally Posted by bagman1

Old 10-07-2008 | 09:56 PM
LPFRAY
Cruiser

Originally Posted by badbag
Here's a few...
That is what I wanted to see. It is a small change but you get alot of bang for your buck in the looks department. Maybe someone will put it on a different color bike, but I think it makes the front end look all the more better.

Quick Reply: 2009 CVO RG Headlight Bezel