Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

black balled

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 08:39 AM
FXSTDSE2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give me a break! Even if you **** off a couple people there are still thousands that have no clue as to anything you may have posted in the past! If someone has an answer or a comment, they will post it. If not, repost the question or do a search. I have complete anonymity here so I could care less who likes me or black ***** me. The forum for me is to pass time, some education and laughs! Where else would have found out I might be gay because I wear a$$less chaps!

Old 09-26-2008, 09:33 AM
captjon37
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Queens

Old 09-26-2008, 01:44 PM
Rattle Can
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sooooo, let me see if I understand this........

From your post, I assume you have been on this site flying your "I'm cooler than you because I ride a bunch (in your opinion) of miles while all the rest of you do nothing but bolt on doodads" flag and then , when you are ignored, you lay by your dish licking yer bag, whining about how mistreated you are? Does that pretty much sum it up? Because if it does, WTF!

You gotta quit chewing on that gun barrel. You're gonna chip a tooth.

By the way, just kidding! (Or am I just kidding about just kidding) I'm gonna quit busting on ya now because I got some doodads to bolt on.... before I go for a ride in my assless chaps.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:17 PM
helikenny
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn thats funny Buddha!!!!!! Ya got to love these forums????? Take what you want to hold on to........leave the rest on the table! Just that easy!!!

Old 09-26-2008, 02:19 PM
rocknrod
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have no comment to the original post.
But that was funny Budda!

Old 09-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Jrsess
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 62 Posts

Where am I? I think I made a wrong turn in Albuquerque!!

Old 09-26-2008, 02:29 PM
EasternSP
Banned
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 24,869 Likes on 9,332 Posts

Originally Posted by gunner11
Well I guess i don't ask the right questions, or blindly follow all the safe advice given here, and have been put in a no comment status. Kind of defeats the purpose of a forum. I say what I feel, and if I'm wrong I apologize and expect people to be mature enough to move on. It doesn;tseem to be the case here, We can wax all day about some poser at McDonalds, or run threads about chaps. But step on toes about how much you're out riding instead of constant mods get you put in a loner status. Too bad, thought I found some friends I might could ride with one day. Please excuse my dry and sometimes cutting Army humor, it 's a survival tool in the combat Arms and I guess i brought it with me.

I'll try to locate my topics to those who have a thicker skin.
Dude, I think you're referring to the thread about the frame stablizer. I would be inclined to think that not to many people have that on their scooter, let alone know what it is. Then out of the few who do know about it, aren't all coming on here to read your post.
I went back and checked a lot of the posts that I initiated and your aren't in there commenting. What is it? You in a no comment mode on me too?

Most folks come here for a few moments a day and click on something just because the topic title looks familiar to them. Don't go off offended because ya don't have a few pages of technical responses to your questions. They just aren't versed in your topic.

Now lets go for a ride and see if your stabalizer really works.

Old 09-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Please, would someone pay attention to me too? Had to do that to get my post count out of this one.

Old 09-26-2008, 03:26 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, another whiner thread. That's 5 min's of my life I won't get back.

Old 09-26-2008, 03:29 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

another reason I joined the Air Force.......

Quick Reply: black balled