Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help on Really Good Leather

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 11:02 PM
wjpauly
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're in Arizona, check out the Leather Mill. They have two shops - Cave Creek and Snotsdale. We're enjoying the jackets and chaps. Skins are sourced and tanned in the US and sent over to Pakistan for sewing.

Tell the 'General' hi.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:50 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

schott perfecto

Old 09-17-2008, 03:40 AM
Mississippi Bagger
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jcbpa
Oh man, or Oh woman... this doesn't help! I cannot afford Langlitz. Fox Creek is great, but I don't like the style... I love their vest and their chaps I just can't find a jacket that is "my style." I'm going to call them tommorrow and talk with them, I'm not happy with the style and fit of the one I ordered. Not their fault at all, they have been great to work with. All I want is a fitted jacket with pockets, a nice collar that snaps, laced sides and braiding.... They had it. Now they don't
Check out www.leatherup.com

Lots of people happy with their product and their prices....see if they have the style you are looking for.

Old 09-17-2008, 03:53 PM
flynlow
Advanced
Default Vanson

Try the Vanson site. They make quality, thick and heavy, leathers. Prices are not to bad for what you get. I don't know why more people didn't suggest them because I am very satisfied with their products. They have many styles from LEO jackets, race gear, full biker jackets to plain every day stuff. Do a search on leather thickness and tanning methods and you will find that they are a better quality than most.

I am in no way affiliated with them, just a satisfied customer
flynlow

Old 09-17-2008, 05:00 PM
SGChick
Tourer

Originally Posted by Dennydp
Melanie,It was great to see the 3 of you.Never thought to suggest a stop.Langlitz shop is only worth visiting if your going to have leathers made.Not much to see.
Denny,

Fun riding with you and Paul! You have some beautiful riding up there!! I'm sure we wil make it up that way again.

Actually...I'd like to have a brown leather flight jacket/motorcycle jacket, but can never find one in my size. I might give Langlitz a call...