Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big Brother & EZ PASS NYC

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 07:11 PM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MidnitEvil
What are those tiny little dots some people put at the end of their sentences?
They aint dots.....they are just small pieces of food that come flying out of your mouth when you exhale.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:12 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm waiting for the day when they start using the EZ-Pass express lanes (full speed) to take pics of speeders and start mailing tickets.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:31 PM
daharleyrdr
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ez pass

Man did I start some stuff eh! No you are all correct I did agree to abide by the rules when I agreed to the terms to get the EZ Pass I am guilty as charged and It was only a warning, I have no one to blame but myself! If I had gotten a ticket instead of the warning Its my own fault. Im just saying as much as Technology is great and It makes our lives easier we are also now more accountable!! Ride Safe everyone, and yes Ill never give up my EZ Pass I love it ,BV

Old 09-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Dionicio
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mars
Always always always remember - "They" are not some mysterious force from beyond. "They" are your neighbors. They happen to work for the government, but they are normal humans. So if they want to be Big Brother then you can treat them like Big Brother. I call it Individual Accountability and it works for ALL government employees (cops most of all). If your neighbor misbehaves by working for an agency that is abusive then let him know you don't like it. Treat him like a registered sex offender: don't let your kids play with his, don't invite him over for a barbecue, don't say Hi in the grocery store. These people go to work behind security fences but they have to come out some time and we do not have to tolerate their presence as if they leave their evil deeds behind magically after work. Obviously you cannot ever break the law by being physical but you sure as hell don't have to be nice and polite to people who are turning YOUR country into a police state.

There are good cops and bad cops and we absolutely NEED the good cops but we absolutely do NOT have to tolerate the bad ones. Shunning is an age-old traditional community punishment and it WORKS.

Individual Accountability. Sure she may SEEM like a nice lady who just happens to work for the Transportation Authority but if her agency is tracking and harassing citizens then she is accountable. She chose to be a part of the Police State. Let her live with her fellow Watchers and not with the regular folks. You may think this is silly but there is no way else to stop it. You cannot hope and pray your way out of this you have to ACT.
+1 My feelings exactly!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2008, 11:19 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

in Illinois I heard they are planning on using ez pass to see how fast it took you to get from one toll to the next, if you get there too soon automatic speeding ticket in the mail, they already have alot of cameras at stoplights for red light tickets in the mail. BUNCH OF B.S. if you ask me.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:35 PM
ucommbxny
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did you get the warnings going to or form the run or during the run? if it was during the run send a letter back to them with a copy of the flyer and they hopefully will remove the violations from your record.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:50 AM
artt
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The three dots are called an ellipsis ...

Definition of: ellipsis

A three-dot symbol used to show an incomplete statement. Ellipses are used in on-screen menus to convey that there is more to come.

Last edited by artt; 09-14-2008 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-14-2008, 04:39 AM
TN Houndog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 197 Likes on 116 Posts

Dang! Toll roads, what's that? I'm proud to say there are NO toll roads or bridges anywhere in my state, and we are rated #1 (Tennessee) for the best roads in the nation. I feel sorry for all that have to put up with such nonsense and the double taxation. Your tax money paid to build the road and now you must pay to drive on them.
As far as Big Brother watching, that's everywhere. Red light cameras, automatic speeding cameras, security cameras where you work, bank, and shop, credit card, ATM, and those grocery store "value card" gimmicks that track almost everything you buy, Cell phones, on star, and those little black boxes in EVERY new vehicle you buy that tells your speed and whether you were wearing your seatbelt in a crash. There's no such thing as "free" anymore. All we need are the "checkpoints" and carrying papers and we'll be like every other communist country in the world.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:51 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

The end is near

Old 09-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Crusher
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I were you I would give the EZ pass back. Cause coming to a complete stop while on a MC, reaching into your pocket for the money while on a MC is much easier then slowing down to 15 mph and driving through...........

As far as big brother. He can move in with me for all I care. I'm not hiding anything and therefor don't care how much he watches me. Your all paranoid..........

Quick Reply: Big Brother & EZ PASS NYC