Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kawasaki nomad turned into harley

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008 | 11:40 AM
realbiker
Cruiser

I would wish these guys without Harley's please get off this Harley Site.....And to have a cleansing of the forum, of members not owning a Harley! my 2 cents

Old 09-16-2008 | 12:04 PM
Phurion
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by c50plus
I found this looking around. This guy turned his Nomad into a HD look alike.
he did a good job but will never look as good as my 08 Ultra Classic.

see link below:

http://nomad.eurekaboy.com/currentnomadpix.htm
Good looking bike if you ask me.

And it's HIS, so let HIM do what he wants with it. Doesn't affect anyone here in any way, shape, or form.

Some people just want a reason to bitch, or to bash others to make themselves feel superior.

THAT'S what's sad.

Last edited by Phurion; 09-16-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-16-2008 | 12:05 PM
Phurion
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by realbiker
I would wish these guys without Harley's please get off this Harley Site.....And to have a cleansing of the forum, of members not owning a Harley! my 2 cents
Brother, if you were a "realbiker" you wouldn't be here posting on a geeky internet forum.

I call you a realposer.

Old 09-16-2008 | 03:57 PM
realbiker
Cruiser

Phurion, I'm going to be cool with you! Your on the same geeky internet! I don't ride everyday, probably more than most! I'm finacially secure and retired! I like to see whats on this sight, but I do get unsettled with the constatant none Harley subjects and post. Some post are from peolple who don't own a Harley. Maybe you should look into a Goldwing or the likes for yourself if it offends you... me ranting about none Harleys...And I have been riding bikes since the early 70's.....Harley's for a while! Yet, I haven't called anyone a name! I'm a adult!

Last edited by realbiker; 09-16-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-16-2008 | 04:04 PM
Phurion
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by realbiker
Maybe you should look into a Goldwing or the likes for yourself
I guess I'm supposed to feel lucky that you're "gonna be cool with me"? Puh-leaze.

I never claimed to be a "real biker", and with the likes of you as representation of the group I never would. I'm a rider. Nothing more, nothing less. If I felt like buying or riding a Wing I'd certainly do it without a moments consideration to what you or any other 1%'er wanna-be around here thought. You can bank on that.

As far as the original topic goes, who gives a rats *** what someone else does to their bike, and what's the harm in someone else posting "hey, look what this guy did to his ride"?

Are you so insecure that you have to berate and belittle someone else for their choices? I'm guessing probably so.

The fact that you have to go by "realbiker" is a pretty big tell. Sorta like how when someone has to say "I'm a nice guy, really!", they're probably not? Yeh. Like that.

Please go be a poser somewhere else.

All you've done in this thread is bitch and moan about someone posting a non-HD related topic. Here's a freakin clue genius...it even said "KAWASAKI" in the subject, and no one forced you to click on it. Don't wanna read something? Don't click on it, especially if it might not be HD related as was clearly indicated in the title of this post.

Sheesh!

Last edited by Phurion; 09-16-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-16-2008 | 05:58 PM
scg1953
Tourer

Am I mistaken or didn't the original poster just think the Kaw. picture was interesting? If we only looked at "Real Harley's" we would miss out on a whole lot of cool bikes. Like any custom with an S&S motor, etc. They are not " Real Harley's" but very nice none the less.
I don't personally choose to purchase anything but a Harley but I certainly do like to look at other bikes.
I ride every day and still wonder about the interpritation of the word "Poser" . At what point does one stop being a "Poser" and become a "Real Biker"? In my opinion, it's the day you sign on the dotted line and ride one home. But who realy cares anyway? I bet most or all on this site are "Poser's" of sorts but we all do have at least a couple of things in common... The love of the sound of a Harley & the wind in our face. Otherwise we wouldn't be here at all.

Old 09-16-2008 | 06:34 PM
G$
Road Captain
From: LexVegas, KY...home of fast wimmen & beautiful horses
Thumbs up

....to each their own. He's gotta alot of time & effort into his bike.

Funny thing thing here is...it prolly runs better and is more reliable than any of our bikes.

Old 09-16-2008 | 08:03 PM
byersmtrco
Supporter

The Batwing fairing on that thing is just . . . Wrong !!
If you have a pig . . . and you put lipstick on it . . .
It's still a pig !!!
I do like other brand motorcycles. I had a Honda CBF 900 some years ago. I loved that bike. It was fast . . . fun . . . had a fixed fairing. From 6 blocks away, you could tell it was a Honda. It just wasn't my style. I prefered my Shovelhead. I have always liked Triumph's, Norton's ,BSA's. I even looked at a (used) Valkarie(spl chk). It was a sweet deal, but too much of a wannabe.

I just hate all these jap companies making the wannabe Harley's. They even have a Softail . . . WTF??!!

Ya can't make ice cream outta sh__ !!!

Old 09-16-2008 | 10:11 PM
jcbpa
Road Warrior
Default Yes!

Preach it brother!