Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OK, Headed to INDY

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 05:38 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yep St. Elmo's will cost a good $100 for 2 people....if you order some good wine count on $200.

The Slippery Noodle is the best Blues Bar in town. Definitely check it out!

Bazbauex Pizza is great! The Broadripple location is better but not real convenient if you are staying downtown.

If you are looking for strip clubs check out the Red Garter downtown. Real nice, classy joint.

We are only 20 minutes from downtown. If you need anything give us a shout! We are not going to the race but let us know if you plan on meeting up anywhere and we might just pop by. We'll probably be rolling around the circle downtown checking out the action anyway.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Bill03E
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I went to the Red Garter this summer, and I will not go back, the place was trashed with burn holes in the seats that had been ripped open,and the girls were in crappy moods.
I went to PT's about a week or so later,and that place was awesome compared to the last time I was there,every thing was NEW, and the girls were hot.
I think they are having midget wrestling this weekend too...lol

Old 09-08-2008, 06:45 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by Bill03E
I went to the Red Garter this summer, and I will not go back, the place was trashed with burn holes in the seats that had been ripped open,and the girls were in crappy moods.
I went to PT's about a week or so later,and that place was awesome compared to the last time I was there,every thing was NEW, and the girls were hot.

The Red Garter is the only strip club downtown. That's why I mentioned it. PT's is on the East side about 10 minutes down the street from my house. Didn't figure anyone in town for the races would be staying on the East side.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Roaddog359
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigdoghd
If you want an awsome steak head down town to St Elmos also you have to try their shrimp cocktail, if your into horseradish....but becareful it will kick your Azzz.
Killer shrimp cocktail sauce at Elmos but for the best steak place here its Ruth Chris

Old 09-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Roaddog359
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill03E
The red garter? I went there approx. 20 yrs ago and it was a sh*tty dump hole in the wall then!

Old 09-08-2008, 07:08 PM
awmllc2000
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Slippery noodle is the place for blues for sure. A must do!

Old 09-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Bill03E
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by HeatherC
The Red Garter is the only strip club downtown. That's why I mentioned it. PT's is on the East side about 10 minutes down the street from my house. Didn't figure anyone in town for the races would be staying on the East side.
This is true, there is Brads Gold Club just south of 38th on Lafayette road.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:28 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by Roaddog359
The red garter? I went there approx. 20 yrs ago and it was a sh*tty dump hole in the wall then!

Hell it could be. Couldn't say for sure...never been in there. But it is where all the local celebrities hang out and where the guest **** stars go to preform. Can't be that bad. And it's close for anyone who wants that sort of entertainment.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:35 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks to all, I've got my notes and I'm leaving on Thursday. Planning on some good steaks, pizza, shrimp cocktails, good blues at Slippery Noodle, some go karting, open house and demos at Plainfiled Harley and of course Shapiro's. Sounds like a great few days. Thanks to all for your input. Oh, and I'll call if I have time.... although sounds like we're going to be pretty busy adding the MotoGP and AMA flattrack into the mix. Thanks all. CCRyder

Old 09-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Yachtman
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

HeatherC,

(said very slowly) You sure know a lot about strip clubs!!

(said very fast) I LIKE IT!! !! !!

Quick Reply: OK, Headed to INDY