Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For Pat and Robin

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Joker441
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default For Pat and Robin

I know this should go in the shopping thread but I wanted to put it here so I know people would see it. I just got my Halfmoon wing windshield and Extended lower air deflectors today in the mail from them. What can I say other than "THESE FOLKS ROCK"!! I have talked to both of them on the phone and got to say they are the most down home folks you could ever want to talk to. Their product is fantastic and you can tell that alot of time and care goes into the windshields. Customer service means alot to me and they are one of the best. Nothing worse than trying to talk to someone on the phone that you have just sent alot of money to and them blowing ya off. There is no way you would ever get that from Pat and Robin at Custom FLHT Windshields. I will post pics as soon as I can get it put on.
Thanks again Pat and Robin for a great product and even better customer service!!
Joker
www.customflhtwindshields.net
Give em a call

Old 09-08-2008, 01:59 AM
oldman55
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default phone number

What's there phone number? I can't find it on there web set. I know I've see it on a review somewhere.

Thanks

Old 09-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Rafkin
Cruiser

Thanks Joker441, I just ordered one of their windshields for my 09 Ultra. Can't wait to get it. I own a web based business myself and I know how important customer service is and I agree, they are one of the best! I also will post pics and a review once it is on.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:00 AM
hawg08
Road Master

I ordered my second one Saturday and screwed up the order. I emailed them about my screw up with my phone number and within a couple of hours they called me back. I spoke with Pat for about an hour and he was one of the nicest folks I've ever done business with. I inadvertently ordered an 8" and meant to order a 10" so I owed more money. When it was all said and done he told me not to worry about it that he'd just sell me the 10" for the same price! Now THAT's CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I don't think you could ever go wrong dealing with these people. I know they REALLY appreciate your business, unlike most businesses today.

Old 09-08-2008, 01:42 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

+1, these folks are great. My only problem is that their windshields really scratch and scuff easily. I just wish they were a little more durable. Good folks though with great customer service.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:14 PM
hawg08
Road Master

Originally Posted by bigskyhd
+1, these folks are great. My only problem is that their windshields really scratch and scuff easily. I just wish they were a little more durable. Good folks though with great customer service.
When I talked to Pat on Saturday he told me that the mar resistant coating in now available on all windshield he sells. His webmaster just hasn't got their site updated yet. Email them for more info. robinde@earthlink.net

Old 09-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Snuffy1
Cruiser

+1. Great People to deal with!!!!

Old 09-08-2008, 08:26 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Yep ordered 2 last night with instructions to cut the Harley slot instead of holes, left my phone number in the order, they called me half hour later at 9 oclock PM. They cant warranty, but they will do it, because people over torquing and staring the sheild and then complaining. They do offer mar resistant on all sheilds. Great CS customer service)

Old 09-08-2008, 08:49 PM
cgonzgo
Tourer

Yep, I just got my 2 from them (a 4 1/2 black flat top and 8 in gray flat top). Look a little weird, but seem to work great. They sent me a note the day after I ordered that they were running a few days behind due to Robins sister and her husband being in a bad accident. I was amazed that she took time to send that. I also loved that they wrote notes on each shield! I was a bit worried about the "wings" flapping, but rode at around 85 for quite a few miles the other day and it was solid. "Highly recommend" :-)

Old 09-18-2008, 02:40 PM
bdp
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a 10" on order, will post the results as soon as I can

Quick Reply: For Pat and Robin