Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Surdyke Harley Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 12:44 PM
bazam9s
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Surdyke Harley Parts

Hey, Anyone ever buy parts from www.Surdyke.com.? I guess they are a HD dealer from MO. There price seem to be a lower than my dealer here in Boston. Just looking to see if they are reputable.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:02 PM
jumpmasterjay
Tourer
Received 266 Likes on 40 Posts

Yep. I have bought parts from them, Chicago H-D, M&M cycles, and Zanotti H-D. I like dealing with M&M cycles (http://www.mandmcycles.com/) because they want to make it right.

Now, you are asking why are these folks some much cheaper (20% less) than my local stealer? MSRP stands for MFG SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE...i.e. how much H-D would sell the parts.... You local stealer adds about 25-30% to what they pay for parts from H-D.

Hope this helps.

The following users liked this post:
Bafflingbs (08-06-2021)
Old 08-19-2008, 01:08 PM
JustDennis
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I agree. I order almost all my parts online form either Surdyke or Zanotti's. Only thing is sometimes the shipping offsets any savings. What I usually do is wait until I need several things and then you save a good bit of money even including the shipping.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:04 PM
47Norton
Road Captain
Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

I've had good luck buying from Surdyke, too. Don't bother calling them. The 20% off deal is only on online orders.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:16 PM
jdreed520
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I buy most of my parts from Surdyke or Zanotti's or the Chicago Hd and had good luck with all of them. Had to send one part back to Surdyke because it had a blemish and they shipped the new one out right away no questions asked.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:17 PM
bazam9s
Road Master

Thanks, I guess I'll give them a try.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:23 PM
hdatontodo
Cruiser
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

I've ordered a number of things from them recently. In addition to the 20% off, they also don't charge tax for my state.

RMA requests should be emailed to returnsdepartment@surdyke.com. (I know this since I got sent the Siren instead of the Siren II.)

I'm happy with them.

Better than the HD dealer N of Baltimore which wants you to pay $39.95 to join the 11% off discount club.

Tony
http://www.tontodonato.com

Old 08-19-2008, 02:42 PM
bazam9s
Road Master

Hey Tony,
Clicked on your website...I also ride an 05 EGS....but whats up with the fuel cell..long riding? dislike gas stations?

Old 08-19-2008, 03:17 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, I've bought from Surdyke, and I love their prices. Sometimes it takes a while though to actually receive the goods. I really like using Katie at Mason City HD. She'll usually give you 16-20% off. Tell her Craig from Montana sent you her way. She is great.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Motorman10
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bazam9s
Hey, Anyone ever buy parts from www.Surdyke.com.? I guess they are a HD dealer from MO. There price seem to be a lower than my dealer here in Boston. Just looking to see if they are reputable.

I may be the minority here in dealing with Surdyke. I was very disappointed in there customer service department. I ordered a part and was notified a week later that it was back ordered. No problem - I'm patient. I recieve an e-mail from them indicating that the part I ordered would be off the back order list 08/15. I sent them an e-mail on 08/16 for an update and got the same e-mail I originally recieved [off back order 08/15] On this date, I contacted them by phone and they told me that the part I ordered was extended on the B/O list to 08/29. No e-mail was sent from them indicating that. I went ahead and canceled my order. They do have good prices, but I rather deal with a company who not only keeps me informed but will do a nation search for the part I need. It is a Harley dealership and they can get the part from another dealership by e-commerce. I won't be dealing with them in the future.

Quick Reply: Surdyke Harley Parts