Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stage 1 - Blue Flames Spitting

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 12:33 PM
Dethlace
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stage 1 - Blue Flames Spitting

Just set up the bike with stage 1 this weekend. Went wiht the Fuelmoto power pack...Jackpot Mufflers (Fuelmoto custom pipes), Big Sucker, and PCIII. Install went well, the map being used is a custom one set up by Fuelmoto for this set of mods. I zeroed out the throttle in the PCIII. Seems to be running pretty well, but I'm getting a good amount of decel gurgling and popping. Called fuelmoto and they said the popping was common on this setup. HOwever, when I'm at idle and give the throttle a good pull, as its revving down I'm getting a good loud pop and a nice big blue flame jet out of the right side pipe. They suggested tweaking the zero throttle numbers, but I thought I'd throw it out here for some ideas before I begin the scary process of altering my map (gulp).

Thanks for any info!

(BTW - absolutely LOVE the way these pipes sound. Deep rumbling low end, nice throaty growl on accelleration. Perfect volume level for me!)