Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED light's

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 08:14 AM
hubble
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default LED light's

Anybody try the Panacea taillight/turn signal LED set up.&nbsp\\; Just wondering how ya liked it and how it looked.&nbsp\\; I've been looking for this setup on a bike to see how it looked and how much brighter&nbsp\\;it is&nbsp\\;but haven't seen one yet.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:00 AM
gabhart
Road Master
Received 78 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: LED light's

I have them on my Ultra and Fat Boy. They are brighter and certainly grab the attention of people behind you. Highly recommended!

Old 07-28-2008, 09:41 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I have it on my bagger, no regrets

Old 07-28-2008, 10:07 AM
maxflhx
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

&nbsp\\;Just took mine off as I felt it was too dim (with the smoked lense). I put a run/turn/stop kit with led turn signals on and the turn signals are way brighter than the tail light. I think it was confusing drivers. Going to put a 25 led bulb in the stock housing instead. Try superbrightleds.com for bulbs, there not motorcycle specfic but very bright.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:29 AM
daharleyrdr
Tourer

Try Ride Time Technology @ www.ridetimetechnology.com I have thgeir LED's on my 08 Electra Glide with the HD Brake/Run Set Up. I installed last year&nbsp\\;their&nbsp\\;rear fender tip Red LED that also is hooked up as a brake light and I just ordered and installed Ride Tech's brand new product the "Diablo" LED&nbsp\\;Tailight. This replaced my stock HD Tailight with a laydown unit with LED's!! Superbright and a real nice quality piece for under $100 with shipping costs. I love their products never had a problem or any issues with my stock HD Security System, Electronic&nbsp\\;Cruise or TBW when hooked up. Didn't have to put in a load equalizer to boot!!Talk to Keith, great guy he'll hook you up tell Bill from NYC sent ya !! Ride Safe Bill&nbsp\\;

Old 07-28-2008, 11:51 AM
FLHTCUI05
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had them on my SuperGlide. If you are in bright sunlight, they do not show up as well. LED's are bright at night but not as good in daylight.&nbsp\\; Have not put them on my Ultra and do not plan to.
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-28-2008, 12:02 PM
russl179
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: daharleyrdr

Try Ride Time Technology @ www.ridetimetechnology.com I have thgeir LED's on my 08 Electra Glide with the HD Brake/Run Set Up. I installed last year&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;their&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;rear fender tip Red LED that also is hooked up as a brake light and I just ordered and installed Ride Tech's brand new product the "Diablo" LED&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;Tailight. This replaced my stock HD Tailight with a laydown unit with LED's!! Superbright and a real nice quality piece for under $100 with shipping costs. I love their products never had a problem or any issues with my stock HD Security System, Electronic&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;Cruise or TBW when hooked up. Didn't have to put in a load equalizer to boot!!Talk to Keith, great guy he'll hook you up tell Bill from NYC sent ya !! Ride Safe Bill&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
+1

Old 07-28-2008, 12:51 PM
quackhead
Road Master

i got the Street Magic lights from Custom Dynamics. they are so bright that a guy chased me down thinking my brake lights were sticking on. i installed the MD run/brake/turn module and smoked turn signal lens. they even come with a lifetime warranty against LED failure.
&nbsp\\;
tail light
&nbsp\\; http://www.customdynamics.com/street...taillights.htm
&nbsp\\;
turn signal bulbs
&nbsp\\; http://www.customdynamics.com/harley...gnal_retro.htm

Old 07-28-2008, 11:55 PM
SSJ
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Have them on the Ultra very bright even in the day light, the 3 flash pattern gets peoples attention and the turn signals are yellow with red running and stop lights on the turn signals the tail light also has a yellow arrow for turns

Old 07-29-2008, 07:23 AM
Q Hog
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They're great, Had mine since 03 or 04. No problems. Just make sure if you purchase the entire set up that you get two load equalizers. One for the front turn signals&nbsp\\;and one for the rear turn signals.

Quick Reply: LED light's