Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Mean City Cycle Experience

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008 | 07:30 PM
BillinNY
|
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Mean City Cycle Experience

I had my stock 2008 Comfort Stitch seat mod completed on May 28th by MCC.&nbsp\\; They did just as I asked, but unfortunately the seat was just not comfortable for me.&nbsp\\; I contacted Allen at MCC about my problem. He responded the same day, on a weekend, and asked for more information. After trading emails about my experience with the seat mod, he said he could and would fix the problem and to send the seat to him marked as RUSH and he would expedite the correction and get my seat returned as soon as he could.
&nbsp\\;
I got to tell you, I felt Allen went way out of his way to help me.&nbsp\\; His responses and emails were very prompt and helpful. This guy takes customer service very seriously and will do what it takes to satisfy his customer. I&nbsp\\;completed a 336 mile ride last Sunday and didn't limp out of the garage after the ride.&nbsp\\; I am happy with the correction he made to my seat and I have nothing but good feelings about my transaction with&nbsp\\;MCC and Allen.&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
-Bill-

Old 07-08-2008 | 07:44 PM
olgreydog7
Road Captain
Default RE: My Mean City Cycle Experience

I agree, I called ahead and talked to him about my seat and he was more than helpful.&nbsp\\;

Old 07-08-2008 | 07:48 PM
Navitimer
Cruiser

It's always great to hear about folks who truly believe in customer service, and take pride in their work.&nbsp\\; I've been contemplating having some work done on my old seat, and MCC will definately be getting my business.&nbsp\\; Thanks for the report!

Old 07-10-2008 | 08:07 AM
winston chopper
Tourer

SO WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT AND WHAT DID HE DO TO CORRECT IT? WHY WASNT IT COMFORTABLE THE FIRST TIME?

Old 07-11-2008 | 11:21 AM
BillinNY
|
Tourer

After 100 miles or so my *** was hurting.&nbsp\\; I have pullback handle bars and a drivers back rest, all of which places me in a seating position that created two pressure points under the ischum bones.&nbsp\\; Allen added more memory foam and shape to those areas and it greatly improved the problem.&nbsp\\; I am a satisfied customer of MCC.
-Bill-

Old 07-11-2008 | 12:46 PM
hubble
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: BillinNY

After 100 miles or so my *** was hurting.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I have pullback handle bars and a drivers back rest, all of which places me in a seating position that created two pressure points under the ischum bones.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Allen added more memory foam and shape to those areas and it greatly improved the problem.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I am a satisfied customer of MCC.
-Bill-
&nbsp\\;
That must be whats wrong with mine,&nbsp\\; after a couple hours in the saddle my butt is burnin so much I can't stand it.........
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-11-2008 | 01:25 PM
StreetKing
Tourer

Where is mean city cycle located, do they have a web site? TIA

Old 07-11-2008 | 02:57 PM
SG Mike
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post