Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SADDLEMEN DRESSER BACK SEAT BAG BR4100

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Johan96
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: SADDLEMEN DRESSER BACK SEAT BAG BR4100

****&nbsp\\;link&nbsp\\;did not work![:@]&nbsp\\;Can this be your solution?Hd part nr 94788-01

Old 07-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Johnny80s
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What stops you from opening the tour pac is the pressure of the bag against the backrest pad.&nbsp\\; You will be able to open it&nbsp\\;but closing it is a different story.&nbsp\\; Of course this was the it was mounted to my bike.&nbsp\\; It may be different for you. The bag on the entire trip was very stable, no shifting around.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:54 PM
blueflht
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the bag should mount to the luggage rack. i switched to sac bags as they are usa made gaurrenteed for life. no need for rain cover waterproof as is

The following users liked this post:
dcfatboy (02-13-2019)
Old 07-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Hawkeye
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a strap in the center of the bag, near the top, on the rear of the bag that is supposed to go around the luggage rack to keep the bag from leaning or falling forward. I found that every time I needed into the tour pack I had to unfasten that strap. Not a big deal really. I also have a T-Bag backseat bag. That has two of those little suckers and can really be a PIA. That taught me to put all the stuff I'll need on the road in the outside pockets of the T-Bag instead of in the tour pack.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:19 PM
jahays32
Tourer

get it and take some pics so I will know if I want one

Old 07-09-2008, 11:07 AM
brinsr
Advanced

I'm still thinking about it. I don't have a luggage rack, and I really don't want one. I really like getting in &amp\\; out of my tour pack, esp. since I can Lock it. The pressure of the bag in the back seat&nbsp\\;against the tour pack lid does concern me, when closing, and I can't help but think those two little hinges don't much care for the added pressure either.
May just have to engineer some kind of strap under the tour pack and up to the top of the bag, thus giving forward and vertical restraint. E-bay seems to have a good deal on them. I wonder how comfortable they are as well. Looks like a little padding would be nice.

Old 04-18-2009, 04:58 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Any more feedback on this bag? Thinking about getting one to complimnt the Kury Grantour bag.

Old 04-18-2009, 05:27 PM
user 82020
Banned

Done a search and found this.

Description
Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag

Designed to fit perfectly between the rider and tour box on the back seat
Fully rigid; can be leaned against, even when empty
Full size top opening for easy packing
Top carry handle and backpack straps for easy toting
Top accessory straps allow you to add on a Saddlemen roll bag, extra jacket, etc.
Extra side mesh pouches perfect for maps
Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff™ and leather-like vinyl panels
Dimensions: 18.5” H x 21” W x 19” D; measures 4,100 cubic inches

Attached Thumbnails  SADDLEMEN DRESSER BACK SEAT BAG BR4100-35010322_big.jpg  
Old 04-18-2009, 06:33 PM
MickeyB
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Tzz
Done a search and found this.

Description
Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag

Designed to fit perfectly between the rider and tour box on the back seat
Fully rigid; can be leaned against, even when empty
Full size top opening for easy packing
Top carry handle and backpack straps for easy toting
Top accessory straps allow you to add on a Saddlemen roll bag, extra jacket, etc.
Extra side mesh pouches perfect for maps
Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff™ and leather-like vinyl panels
Dimensions: 18.5” H x 21” W x 19” D; measures 4,100 cubic inches

I have been eye-ballin that bag as well. Would like to know if anyone has it and what they think.

Mike

Old 11-24-2009, 11:38 AM
brinsr
Advanced

I began this post some time ago, and I thought I would give an update.
I bought the bag and LOVE IT!!!! Best damn investment I've made. I take one bag in and out of the hotels. Everything else remains locked up in the bike. I have one saddlebag for me, one for my wife. We put our rain suits & leather in those. The tour pack holds our helmets, gloves, and other assorted crap we don't need in our room at night. The bag comes with several straps and after a few dry runs I was able to come up with a rigging system that allows me to hook the bag on securely in about 15 seconds. Here's the trick! Under the tour pack route a strap between the rails that the Tour pack sits on. (left to right) Now, take the vertical/fwd restraint strap and secure it around the cross strap that you attached earlier. This strap connects into the back top of the bag securing it from leaning forward under braking and still allows you access to your tour pak. The side straps are connected to the rails under the tour pak as well. I have mine setup at all times. When not in use, I connect them together and hide them behind the rear seat flap. You can't see them unless your looking for them. My wife & I packed heavy for 4 days each and still had room. I added a piece of foam in a stuff bag for a cpl of bucks to add a bit of cushion. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Quick Reply: SADDLEMEN DRESSER BACK SEAT BAG BR4100