Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

THE OFFICIAL CREEP REVIEW: TWR STABILIZER

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 09:54 PM
creep1
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE OFFICIAL CREEP REVIEW: TWR STABILIZER

ok- I recently posted about the install and product itself. Well I got to ride it today and put it to the test. Wow !! Totally different bike. Has the feel of a high performance shock upgrade. The most significant thing I noticed was the lane changes. Much quicker and tighter changes. I could throw the bike around cars with confidence.<p>All in all this is a 5 star product and probably the best upgrade I have done yet. Anyone one on here who doesnt add one to there bike is foolish.

Old 06-28-2008, 09:57 PM
IronLegend
Tourer
Default RE: THE OFFICIAL CREEP REVIEW: TWR STABILIZER

I'm sure Steve and Tracy will be glad to hear this.&nbsp\\; I too found mine to make a positive difference in the handling.

Old 06-28-2008, 10:10 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: creep1

ok- I recently posted about the install and product itself. Well I got to ride it today and put it to the test. Wow !! Totally different bike. Has the feel of a high performance shock upgrade. The most significant thing I noticed was the lane changes. Much quicker and tighter changes. I could throw the bike around cars with confidence.<p>All in all this is a 5 star product and probably the best upgrade I have done yet. Anyone one on here who doesnt add one to there bike is foolish.
Creep,
More and amore people are singing the praises of Tracy's kit. I agree with you 100% Best $330 I have spent on my bike. I will forward this link to Tracy.
Steve

Old 06-28-2008, 10:21 PM
My427stang
Cruiser

Any chance this will work with a WheelDock centerstand?

Old 06-28-2008, 10:32 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: My427stang

Any chance this will work with a WheelDock centerstand?
ABSOLUTELY. I have the wheeldock stand on my bike. Take a look at my install thread and you will see it in a couple of the pictures.
https://www.hdforums.com/m_3291525/tm.htm

Old 06-28-2008, 10:36 PM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

I have the Ride Str8, which is functionally identical for only $130 more [:@], and I agree with your assessment of the improvements. If you can get this kit for $330, definitely buy it! Had the TWR been available last year at this time when I bought the Ride Str8 I would've purchased it instead. BTW, the Ride Str8 is considerably less for earlier bikes (pre-'07 IIRC), so do your research. One will work as well as the other.

Old 06-28-2008, 10:42 PM
bgkv77
Cruiser

I get quite a bit of wobble when I am on the rough interstrates of Arkansas 75-80mph. Will this help with that. Or just with corner handling. Sounds like a great product either way.

Old 06-28-2008, 10:59 PM
rockdoc
Tourer

I was a naysayer on the wobble debate - I thought my bike was fine just the way is was. Steve, Biggzed, and Greg told me about their experience and I put one on when I put my headers on this past week. The bike rides like a completely different bike - I take turns that I used to have to ease into with a totally different attitude. So far, this is the best $330 I've spent on my bike. Well worth it. Kudos to Tracy for providing a killer product! Installation was a breeze.

Old 06-28-2008, 11:05 PM
creep1
Road Captain

STIFULARSON- i used your install post and printed it out as a side reference, Came in handy !! Great addition to the forum !

Old 06-28-2008, 11:10 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: rockdoc

I was a naysayer on the wobble debate - I thought my bike was fine just the way is was. Steve, Biggzed, and Greg told me about their experience and I put one on when I put my headers on this past week. The bike rides like a completely different bike - I take turns that I used to have to ease into with a totally different attitude. So far, this is the best $330 I've spent on my bike. Well worth it. Kudos to Tracy for providing a killer product! Installation was a breeze.
Hey Brian, Great to hear you jumped on board with the stabilizer. It really does work. Hope you're having a great riding season. Be sure to PM me if you take a ride south. See you at the Oyster run if not sooner.
Steve

Quick Reply: THE OFFICIAL CREEP REVIEW: TWR STABILIZER