Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Washington & Oregon Sightseeing Tips

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 11:54 AM
adlerx
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Washington & Oregon Sightseeing Tips

Glad Y2K chimed in, I was gonna suggest you look him up at VTF, his pics and touring descriptions are legandary over there. Oregon is a GREAT riding state. There are so many well maintained realitively traffic free roadways here to ride, it's a joy to be here doing the time of year you are coming.
I am lucky, I live in the coast range, virtually 1 minute out my driveway in any direction and I'm riding the most beautiful county two lanes you will see. Don't be afraid to take the backroads, most (in oregon) are well maintained and traffic free and the sights are spectacular!
OBTW, for the giant redwoods, you'll have to go down to southern oregon but the real big ones are just over the border in Cali&nbsp\\;on the coast hiway, beautiful ride I reccomend that one on a weekday when the weather is nice, that road is one of the traffic free exceptions but still not like real congestion...