Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
old touring format
78.35%
new sectioned touring format
21.65%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Do you prefer the "old touring format" or the "new sectioned touring format"? "POLL"

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Ice
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Do you prefer the "old touring format" or the "new sectioned touring format"? "POLL"

Whats going on with this ????............[sm=huh.gif]

Old 03-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts
Default RE: Do you prefer the "old touring format" or the "new sectioned touring format"? "POLL"

Relax.............

Old 03-06-2006, 10:27 PM
Ice
Elite HDF Member

Ok........... [sm=icon_guiness.gif][sm=biker2.gif]

Old 03-06-2006, 11:38 PM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,729 Likes on 1,259 Posts

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

Jeepster, if ya don't care to participate in the vote, nobody cares. Why even post on the thread if ya just don't care? The point is, we have the choice to vote in the poll and voice an opinion. Looks like a lot do care! Check out the action in the "segregated" area, pretty dead since the inception of the new format.
I do care, why change something if it's not a true representation of what the real majority may feel. Like I said....if you count the total numbers of members the vote is a small sample. You need three choices to get an accurate representation.
1. like the old format
2. like the new format
3. don't matter which format

Just because a small handfull may want the old way doesn't mean it is preferred by the majority. To me both ways work and I am not going to whine about it. I just enjoy having the forum to share the joy of biking and ideas with others. Don't get hung up on the small stuff.[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 03-07-2006, 01:18 AM
pilot1996
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 6 Posts

I'll let the poll run until Wednesday, looks pretty conclusive, about 4:1 in favor of the old format, sans sub forums...

Works for me either way.

Jeepster, your voice is heard...I think the ones that didn't vote...they probably recommend the majority...they would be the ones that don't really care one way or the other...with that, they won't care if it goes back or if it stays...

I'll say this, in 4 days, these four subforms have more posts than the silly FXR subforum does in nearly 3 months! No matter how you slice it, the baggers are the majority of users on this forum (we know which bike rides the best!)

We'll get 'em all cleaned up shortly.

Mac

Old 03-07-2006, 02:18 AM
CraigC
Outstanding HDF Member

I don't know how it was before but it would be nice to keep the picture threads segregated.

Old 03-07-2006, 02:51 AM
Bruce00
Extreme HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I care and I voted

Old 03-07-2006, 10:00 AM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member

Bountyhunter

What is your problem? You send me a private message saying I am a screwball because I don't agree with your survey. You appear to be one that likes to just aggitate people. One posting says you are getting a Goldwing and next says you want to change the forum. Grow up.
[sm=GrowUp.gif]

Old 03-07-2006, 10:02 AM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member

ORIGINAL: pilot1996

I'll let the poll run until Wednesday, looks pretty conclusive, about 4:1 in favor of the old format, sans sub forums...

Works for me either way.

Jeepster, your voice is heard...I think the ones that didn't vote...they probably recommend the majority...they would be the ones that don't really care one way or the other...with that, they won't care if it goes back or if it stays...

I'll say this, in 4 days, these four subforms have more posts than the silly FXR subforum does in nearly 3 months! No matter how you slice it, the baggers are the majority of users on this forum (we know which bike rides the best!)

We'll get 'em all cleaned up shortly.

Mac
Thanks Mac, this is a great forum and either way works.

Old 03-07-2006, 10:37 AM
bountyhunter
Banned

Hey Jeepster, appears by your post's that you don't care and then you care. Can't make up your mind? No one is forcing you to vote. Anyone who voted in the poll obviously cares. That's the whole purpose of a democratic poll. Apparently you did not see the humor in "touring heaven", as many others did. It was designed to have a little fun. For myself and many others, the purpose of HDF is to share some info and have a little fun. I guess you take it a little more seriously than "the majority". Glad to see that you have left the rest of us behind and "grown up". Ya could always start your own poll!

Quick Reply: Do you prefer the "old touring format" or the "new sectioned touring format"? "POLL"