Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Multi Pocket Windshield Bags

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 11:23 AM
MyFirstHD
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Multi Pocket Windshield Bags

ORIGINAL: LookMaNoHands

I bought a RR toolbag that was utter c***, it's sitting on the workbench waiting to get tossed out.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Fox Creek sells a 3 pocket windshield bag:

http://www.foxcreekleather.com/windshieldbags.phtml

Don't know about it specifically, but their other stuff is top notch.
&nbsp\\;
Hey, that's triple is the one I tried that didn't fit right.&nbsp\\; Others posted the same problem.&nbsp\\; The thick backing doesn't fit well between the inner fairing and windshield.
&nbsp\\;
Cut mine down to a single, fit a little better but rattled too much.&nbsp\\; Ended up buying the HD single.

Old 06-12-2008, 11:43 AM
brownbagger
Advanced

I bought the HD Triple and had to install a few felt pads under to keep it from vibrating but it fit well and worked great. I recently changed to a flared windshield and had to buy a two pocket pouch to fit the new screen. I have the triplepocket HD pouch if anyone wants one. I'll sell it for 50.00 plus shipping to any forum member. Here's a pic. First come first serve.

&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;

Old 06-12-2008, 12:53 PM
LookMaNoHands
Tourer

ORIGINAL: MyFirstHD

ORIGINAL: LookMaNoHands

I bought a RR toolbag that was utter c***, it's sitting on the workbench waiting to get tossed out.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; Fox Creek sells a 3 pocket windshield bag:

http://www.foxcreekleather.com/windshieldbags.phtml

Don't know about it specifically, but their other stuff is top notch.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Hey, that's triple is the one I tried that didn't fit right.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Others posted the same problem.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; The thick backing doesn't fit well between the inner fairing and windshield.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Cut mine down to a single, fit a little better but rattled too much.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Ended up buying the HD single.
Good to know...&nbsp\\; I bought a tank pocket from Chilhowee but am still thinking about a windshield bag for longer trips.&nbsp\\; Fox Creek had always done me right in the past, but I'm glad I heard your comment before dropping the cash on that one.