Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American Thunder episode last night

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 10:51 AM
harpoon
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: American Thunder episode last night

Didn't watch it yet. my Tivo has it and will check it out tonight. Thanks for letting us know. I was getting sick of the re-runs too..

Old 06-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Hoppy71
Intermediate

Thank you for all the compliments.

I'm a member of Rare Breed MC, I hadeven more pride for my club after watching the show last night.

I'm the secreatary for the Altanta Chapter we are almost 30 strong now, the LA Chapter is well over100 members.

Not 2% we only participate and sponsor charitible events---it's a great feeling being in the club -- it gives one the feeling of being part of something that is an agent for positive change.

Not only are the bikes visual candy we actually ride them -- the most coverted patch you can get is being a "ground pounder" -- you got to ride -- no trailer queens. Got 19k on 07 SG

We are having a party Breed Week in LA June 26, 27 28you all welcome to join us.

Here is a link to our website http://www.rarebreedmc.smugmug.com/

Doing wheelies and rolling burn-outs is just part of being Breed--not for everyone but suits me just fine.

here is Punchie of Rare Breeddoing a wheeliehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u64aWIpu7So

I was impressed with the show and the caliber of work being done! Those are some unique baggers and looked/sounded like some really cool men!!Gives a good impression of bikers!!

Old 06-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Hoppy71
Intermediate

that was supposed to be a quote of Lyn and a reply to him also! didn't come thru correctly........sorry!

Old 06-04-2008, 11:52 AM
brnew
Tourer

Thanks RARE BREED for sharing your bikes and what you represent. I watched the show last night and have been trying to get in touch with all my ridingpartners today so that theycan tune in and seeit. I also want to thank AMERICAN THUNDER & Michellefor bringing your story to all of us BAGGER riders. It is a pleasure to see bikes like we all ride everyday, (well almost ) .

Old 06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Leftcoaster
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Just an slightly off topic question for the Rare Breed clubbers: Is Michelle as stupid as she comes across on TV? You know , the way she inflects is so unnatural I don't understand why no one has brought it to her attention. Don't get me wrong, she's cute and adorable and all but her style is pretty amateur for as long as she's done it. Can't hardly stand to watch the show because of it. Great bikes on that episode though.

Old 06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
jimmyz
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw it last night as well and thought I saw a roadking that I have seen on here before. I'ts a bright blue with a hoppe fairing. Tall Z apes on it. I was lookn for the bike here . Any help?JimmyZ

Old 06-04-2008, 12:46 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Great show and some sweet rides. Enjoyed the wheelie, and wish my HOG would do that. Any ideas on the dough ($$) engine mods alone would cost get one to perform like that? I loved some of the paint, but mostly the all out efforts to coordinate front, rear, and engine work for the complete scoot. Most of us have to kind of focus on certain areas, not having the money to do it all at once. I've got it Tivo'd, so if anyone is rolling through Montana, you can watch it here. Thanks Rare Breed, you are indeed, rare. CCRyder
PS>>And Hoppy, thanks for the links...[8D]

Old 06-04-2008, 12:56 PM
HarleyArcher
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

I am going to agree with the rest! Those were some awsome a$$ paint jobs and rides. If I had the funds I would love to have a loud a$$ paint job and so much HP and torque that I could ride a wheelie all day long. You guys do an awsome job and I love that it is a HD only club, NO rice allowed. Bryan

Old 06-04-2008, 12:59 PM
rocknrod
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Holy Bajeebus. After looking at some of their bikes on their web site, I have some work to do.[&o]

Old 06-04-2008, 01:05 PM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sweet looking scooters on youtube, wish I'd seen the TV.

Quick Reply: American Thunder episode last night