Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another George Anderson Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 10:19 AM
Jonny Two Guns
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another George Anderson Thread

Well I just pulled the trigger on getting George Anderson's Tour Pak RelocationKit. Let me give you some background information on why.

My road King Custom looks more like a"Baby Ultra"now. I have addedthe Rider's Backrest (for my comfort), Hard Bags(forsecurity)and a windshield (again, my comfort).I had purchased the King Tour Pak (for her comfort and carrying "stuff"). It functions very well but it made myCustom look more like a Geezer Glide,Police Bike (look at profile pics). I went with the King Tour Pak because everyone said go for the space not the looks. Well, I don't doany over nighttrips and don't need to carry alot of stufffor day trips. So cut my lossesand bought a Chopped Tour Pak. It looksso muchbetter and there is plenty of room for "stuff".

Here is whereGeorge Anderson's Kit is necessary. Jody, my lady is NOT a large woman. In fact she ispetitebut there is a difference on where thebackrest sits or something. I made sure to mount thepak in the holesthat gaveher the most room but the backrest is lower and it moves her closer to me. I told her I enjoyed the "Breast Massage" but I want to make sure she is comfortable between the backrests. I have read many threadsabout different Relocater Kits but George'sseems to have alot more positive threads then the others.

I just got off the phone with him. What a nice guy. He said he's going to be out of town for a few weeks but he'd make surehis grandaughter got in the mail next week (before he got my check).I will add pictures and comments later after it is installed. But I just wanted to let everyone know I second (for the 50th time on this site) how great of a guy he is. And after reading all the posts I expect the product to be the same.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:49 AM
BillyG0856
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Another George Anderson Thread

+1 ++++ for George's product. You wont be dissappointed. He's a "STAND-UP GUY"...and his relocator is just what the "DR" ordered.

I installed the King Tour Pak on my Standard. The height of the comfort-stitch backrestmade all the difference inGF's comfort....especially on a longer haul. Next I installed the adjustable rider'sbackrest for my comfort..but in doing so my GF's comfort 'space' was lost. Said she felt somewhat 'pinned' against the tour pak (backrest pad's thickness)...not to mention it's width. She's rather small too....5'2".

After reading about George's relocator...I called him and ordered. Not many people these days will send their product BEFORE receiving payment. It took about 30 mins to mount...first in the 1 1/4" position...then after a short cruise...I changed it to the 2 1/2" spot. GF said there's 'day and nite' difference in space, comfort. Now her only 'complaint' is....unless she's wearing her boots....she cant reach her FLOORBOARDS!!!...lol...even after I'd moved them up. My sig pic below shows the relocater on the bike...in the 2 1/2" setback position.

Like you....I DO MISS thoseback massages'tween my shoulder blades....lol....even thought about taking the rider's backrest off. Wouldnt do any good though....she likes the 'room'...and like most ladies....once they make up their mind it's better for "US"....there just AINT nogoin back. Im just glad the Mustang Ultra Tour seat has the 'belly rest' for me up front.

Good luck!!!

Billy G

Old 05-30-2008, 11:19 AM
Sreynold1
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Drove the George Anderson's house to pick mine up. GREAT GUY AND GREAT PRODUCT. You won't be disappointed.

Old 05-30-2008, 05:44 PM
DAGWOOD3882
Intermediate

+1 ...great engineered product and great instructions....love the extra room it gives.......i had mine at the door before george ever got my check, what a great guy.....one of the best add ons ive bought for my ultra

Old 05-30-2008, 05:54 PM
joelin5386
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just got my relocater from George. As said before, I got my kit before he got his check. Talked to him on the phone to order it and he seems to be a great guy. I am somewhat wrench impared, and it took me a few minutes to figure it out, but it fits and looks great. Man I wish everyone I do business with was like that man. Your better halfwill love the extra room.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:13 PM
rickoshay45
Road Master

Another happy George Anderson camper. My backrest was sqeezing Wifey too much. With his relocator life is good. I like to snuggle but here in Central Florida in the summer it just getts too darn hot! George is a great guy and is a throwback to an earlier time when "a man's word was his bond".

Old 05-30-2008, 07:11 PM
gandy dancer
Cruiser

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! good product and a very good man to deal with

Old 05-30-2008, 07:15 PM
soon to be
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: BillyG0856

+1 ++++ for George's product. You wont be dissappointed. He's a "STAND-UP GUY"...and his relocator is just what the "DR" ordered.
+2....love mine too!

Old 05-30-2008, 07:18 PM
TexasVet
Tourer

I love my tour pak relocation package that I received from him, he's a class act.

Old 05-30-2008, 07:27 PM
thumper05
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If you like his tour pac extention kit, ask him about his other items..

Quick Reply: Another George Anderson Thread