Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about Hogtunes

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006 | 11:55 PM
mbmike
Advanced
Default RE: Question about Hogtunes

Hello all, some what new to the forums and have posted a few things, started seeing questions about Hogtunes and finally found out there speakers , so please bear with me have an 06 SG and have hade a few problems with my CD player skipping and locking up , dealers installing new mp3 player on handle bars , but looking to improve speakers , can you add an amp??, better speakers , how hard is the install??. thru the site with 10% for members does it give instructions to install them , 1st bike with a fairing.

mbmike

Old 03-07-2006 | 12:39 AM
dhutchison
Tourer
Default RE: Question about Hogtunes

ORIGINAL: mbmike

Hello all, some what new to the forums and have posted a few things, started seeing questions about Hogtunes and finally found out there speakers , so please bear with me have an 06 SG and have hade a few problems with my CD player skipping and locking up , dealers installing new mp3 player on handle bars , but looking to improve speakers , can you add an amp??, better speakers , how hard is the install??. thru the site with 10% for members does it give instructions to install them , 1st bike with a fairing.

mbmike
HD has a download on thier website. Supposedly it cures the skipping, and locking up. Ask your dealer about it when you do the MP3 player. You can add an amp. Hog Tunes has one coming out soon that is similar to the HD amp, in that if will be geared more toward the Ultra, and store under the tour pak. If you don't have a tour pak, Hawg Wired offers an amp and speaker package that fits behind the fairing. Both system are easy to install. The speakers obviously the easiest. The Hawg Wired amp, I did in about an hour. PM or email me if you need anymore info.