Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about Hogtunes

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006 | 11:50 PM
electricuter
Cruiser
Default RE: Question about Hogtunes

I will be ordering a full set with the amp when I get my new Ultra in around july(or when I go back to work)

Old 03-01-2006 | 12:06 AM
gvc4
Road Captain

I went with HogTunes for my Ultra. Stock speakers are weak.

gvc4

Old 03-05-2006 | 12:29 AM
seeg2005
Advanced

PEZ,
I have an '05 SE Electra Glide with the '05 upgraded sound system. Which hogtunes speakers do I need to experience an upgrade? If they exist, do you sell them?

Thanks!

Old 03-05-2006 | 12:01 PM
PEZ
Tourer

Hey there

Glad I can help. Before I get into what speakers to get, I want to go on record as saying Hogtunes does have a relationship with Drag, and frankly, were proud of it! This made it so Hogtunes could become a full time gig, and would allow us to spend the time we need to develop the products we feel are the best they can be, and make the most sense for the average guys bike. BTW-I consider myself the average guy, and look to these forums for products that make sense for my own bike. The "downside" to Drag is I (we) are at the mercy of dealers who MAY misrepresent things to get a deal. The issue I take with this is that hard working guys like all of us scratchin out a livin and tryin to feed our kids get the short end of the stick, and it makes HOGTUNES look as bad or worse than the offending dealer[:@] Unfortunatley, thats a cost of growing our business I guess.

Anyways. what you need is our 0914 front speakers. We offer a 10% discount to forum members if you use the link www.hogtunes.com/membersdealpage.htm I think guys who have dealt with us direct will back me up when I say we service the hell out of everyone, and usually ship within 12 hours of an order coming in.

Were packin liike crazy for our upcomin move next Friday but will take your call today if you want to yak. 905-826-7098

Hope this helps.........................PEZ

Old 03-05-2006 | 12:20 PM
Peekaboo Bob
Outstanding HDF Member

Were packin liike crazy for our upcomin move next Friday but will take your call today if you want to yak.
He's not kidding. I sent him an email on a Sunday about a problem I was having with a speaker, and he replied the same day! Best customer service I've ever seen and worth the extra $20- $25.

Old 03-05-2006 | 12:35 PM
HD Renegade
Road Warrior

PEZ

There aren't any buttons to use to order, and going direct the web page is blank??

Bob

ORIGINAL: PEZ

Hey there

Glad I can help. Before I get into what speakers to get, I want to go on record as saying Hogtunes does have a relationship with Drag, and frankly, were proud of it! This made it so Hogtunes could become a full time gig, and would allow us to spend the time we need to develop the products we feel are the best they can be, and make the most sense for the average guys bike. BTW-I consider myself the average guy, and look to these forums for products that make sense for my own bike. The "downside" to Drag is I (we) are at the mercy of dealers who MAY misrepresent things to get a deal. The issue I take with this is that hard working guys like all of us scratchin out a livin and tryin to feed our kids get the short end of the stick, and it makes HOGTUNES look as bad or worse than the offending dealer[:@] Unfortunatley, thats a cost of growing our business I guess.

Anyways. what you need is our 0914 front speakers. We offer a 10% discount to forum members if you use the link www.hogtunes.com/membersdealpage.htm I think guys who have dealt with us direct will back me up when I say we service the hell out of everyone, and usually ship within 12 hours of an order coming in.

Were packin liike crazy for our upcomin move next Friday but will take your call today if you want to yak. 905-826-7098

Hope this helps.........................PEZ

Old 03-05-2006 | 12:57 PM
PEZ
Tourer

Hey Renegade

Our site in Internet Explorer frienly and doesnt work with Firefox or Mac. We have a new site were going to upload mid March which shows new products, and deals with slow loading issues.

If you have specific questions--please email me at info@hogtunes.com or call me at 905-826-7098 and I will be glad to help

Hope to hear from you soon........PEZ

Old 03-05-2006 | 01:14 PM
HD Renegade
Road Warrior

PEZ,

I am sort of shopping for the most part. To cold outside to ride, so I shop, and shop, and shop!!! I sure hope it gets warm soon, so i will stop buying more stuff!!

I uses Windows XP Pro, and IE to surf. I am a Server Admin by trade, so my PC's do work well bud.

I will say this, I am interested in a new better set of speakers.

Bob

ORIGINAL: PEZ

Hey Renegade

Our site in Internet Explorer frienly and doesnt work with Firefox or Mac. We have a new site were going to upload mid March which shows new products, and deals with slow loading issues.

If you have specific questions--please email me at info@hogtunes.com or call me at 905-826-7098 and I will be glad to help

Hope to hear from you soon........PEZ

Old 03-05-2006 | 01:27 PM
PEZ
Tourer

Hey Renegade

Im sure you will see the humour thats obvious on our current site, Im "not as" computer literate A bud of mine tested our new site with Firefox, and Netscape, and for the most part, all works well. The new site will be uploaded around March 15th and will include our Ultrasound kit, as well as stuff for 06 bikes.

Feel free to ask any questions were here to help!

PEZ

Old 03-05-2006 | 01:30 PM
HD Renegade
Road Warrior

Thanks PEZ, I am looking forward to seeing the new site.

Bob

Quick Reply: Question about Hogtunes