Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DYNO Numbers for Baggers???

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 09:50 PM
HARDLUC1
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DYNO Numbers for Baggers???

Parakiller , I know people that have posted dyno sheets that were not there's. Most hd riders have there motor work done at a hd shop and if the bike even runs well when they get it back there lucky. Anyone that lives in florida go by Cyclerama or there web site and you will see some numbers that make mine look average. Or Carls speed shop.. Have hd do a stage 3 or 4 or what ever they do and you typically the hpwon't be close to what people in performance shops are doing, they build very safe hp and don't push the limits.

Old 03-20-2007, 10:32 PM
purple haze
Road Master

HEY MAN THAT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!!! like I said you have street sweeper!!!!!!!!! But I'm to broke now to doany thing like that especially from kendall johnson!!!!!!!!!! SO you don't need to tell mecost!! That is way out of my league!!!!! AND I"M SORRY IF I SAY ANYTHING OUT OF LINE but when I first joined post no engine mods. But making about 100 & 100 and good air to fuel ratio 13% Now my computer will let me E-MAIL but can not load picture's but you can see my dyno at first of this boondoggle of post LOL so I'm sorry and do not know KENDELL but know he is the best at building HARLEY motor's ,so hope we can still be friend's and truefully I was just curious, like I said when first joined post and said my number's they hit me low and hard!!!!! that's why I took a picture and my wife sent it to me from other P.C, but then they start questioning my tuner and how he fixed my number's so I thought DAMN these guy's play rough. but good luck and no hard feeling's I'm really not a tech. and I learn lot on this forum. PURPLE HAZE

Old 03-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Thunderflight
Cruiser

70 Hp 84tq

Old 03-20-2007, 11:28 PM
parakiller
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey there Thunderflight,

Thanks for posting your numbers. Do you have the humidity temp and gear your dyno was done in? I only ask because my 100% stock run was about 6 hp less than your run with the same amount of tourque...and temp and humidity could really make a difference...also you know you A/F ratio?

Old 03-20-2007, 11:30 PM
purple haze
Road Master

great number's!!!!!!!Bet it's blast down highway!!!! GOODLUCK!! PURPLE HAZE.

Old 03-20-2007, 11:51 PM
purple haze
Road Master

I had 100 degree's outside and humidity was real high!!! but still made right at 100 H.P & 100 LBS. TOURQE I'M having trouble down loading picture's so I may have P.C trouble, it was doing fine earlier but none can send E-MAIL but when try picture's I'm getting A.S.P 500 ERROR so tryed the big P.C my wife has and does the same thing, so must be from last night!!LOL NOW even my lap top is mad at me, boy and I had been having good day!!! PURPLE HAZE. still can not down load my dyno sheet but scroll up and may see my DYNO, BOYI THINK THEY WON I'M BEAT TURNING THIS THING OFF AND DO THE T.V THING AT LEAST I CAN NOT SAY WRONG THING!!!

Old 03-21-2007, 01:35 AM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i'd like to welcome all yall new power junkies to the forum....lotsa nice bikes makin some great #'s...glad all the feathers is smoothed up...musta been the day for that...me, colleagues, office girls, & others all seemed abit hair trigger'sh and thin skinned...i been on this forum awhile and have been follow'n this the last day or so, i think it got all blowed up....male PMS'n [:-]

i got sent home from work today for bein a $hitass...an iown the place [&o]

Old 03-21-2007, 02:36 AM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 321 Likes on 197 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM

i'd like to welcome all yall new power junkies to the forum....lotsa nice bikes makin some great #'s...glad all the feathers is smoothed up...musta been the day for that...me, colleagues, office girls, & others all seemed abit hair trigger'sh and thin skinned...i been on this forum awhile and have been follow'n this the last day or so, i think it got all blowed up....male PMS'n [:-]

i got sent home from work today for bein a $hitass...an iown the place
[&o]
Now that's funny. I agree and let's keep the numbers coming.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:37 AM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK, Now back to what this thread is for....

Back in Sept or Oct, I helped a buddy with his 03 Ultra. He finally had it tuned last week, so here's the results.

2003 Ultra
88"
Andrews 26G Cams
S/E High-Flow air filter
D&D 2.5" slip-ons
PCIIIr (not usb - so individual cylinder tuning was not possible)

Results are 76.0/87.4 - SAE.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8665/3AF4A30DF22F447195DF3C42849897BD.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-21-2007, 03:04 PM
purple haze
Road Master

I hope no hard feeling's, was not trying to get in his personal business, just impressed with his number's, I'm not close to being wrench even though been riding since 12, so when he told us what he had done I could not understand all part's and howor who could do that kind of build, and I don't think harley dealer here I would let tune my lawnmower, but any way all I COULD do was D&D 2 in 1 header, K&N , 8mm plug wire's, so that is all I did and wanted to get more power from 103 scremin eagle and I thought at time was going to have someone do job for me but my fund's are not here for bike now, so most be happy for what I have and sorry for coming off like a JERK did not mean for that to happen and hope you do not harbor grudge at me, I'm just limited to wrench skill's, but when I first got on forum and said what my bike had dynoed with no engine mods. they came at me so fast and rude, saying not so and just down right lying, so I took picture of dyno and wife took to her job and E-mailed it to my out of date lap-top, so even when I was able to post there was still a few that found fault with my number's and said Tuner did not do a correct dyno, so any way sorry for running my head but just trying to let you know how I was attacked when first joined forum, and I know it does not give me the right to question anyone else just not smart and trying to learn how to improve bike instead of dealer.TOM

Quick Reply: DYNO Numbers for Baggers???