Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DYNO Numbers for Baggers???

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 07:33 AM
vtwinbmx
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Heres my sheet from yesterdays runs. a 4th and 5th gear puill. I need to go back and retune. My ve's are way off in the projections for the 100 throttel position. I'm way to rich.

Attached Thumbnails  DYNO Numbers for Baggers???-100-frt-4th-and-5th.jpg  
Old 05-04-2009, 05:31 PM
harleytuner
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 218 Likes on 131 Posts

I'll say. Did Jess check it out in the cruising range? And did he check both cylinders? You may be way on on one and closer on the other.

Old 05-05-2009, 06:00 AM
vtwinbmx
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by harleytuner
I'll say. Did Jess check it out in the cruising range? And did he check both cylinders? You may be way on on one and closer on the other.
Jess just gave me some WOT runs. After we saw the AFR we pulled the bike off the dyno. I'm working with Steve Cole to fix my VE's right now. When I get it dialed in Jess will tune WOT and timing. He did a great job on my friends 107 build. will post his sheet when I get it. Jess did check both his cylinders and cruse range.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Our07Ultra
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 07 Ultra

DYNO Numbers for Baggers???-07flhtcu-dyno.jpg

Need to update photo but here is what I got after upgrades.
Rinehart True Duals, SE/AC, SERT

Old 05-06-2009, 07:50 PM
scooby doo
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So finally decided to get it Dyno'd again now that I've put some miles on it.

Before: 67 hp 76 tq
after tune: 79 hp 92 tq

it's all around where i want it between 3 and 4.5

Still waiting on what this will do for the milage. I should get me through the summer when I'll put in the 107 HQ or 103 HQ.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:12 PM
vtwinbmx
Road Warrior

Went back to Roeder Racing to see Jess. Bike is fully dialed in Jess did a killer job with fixing my AFR at WOT and hit the mark with my timing. First Attachment is AFR for Tuned vs. Projected using TTS. The second is a 5th gear pull with no probe in exhaust. Bike runs great. Cruising range AFR is perfect the vtune runs I made plus the Dyno runs Jess did gave me a great running bike. Will be going back to see them in the fall to get my head work done.

Attached Thumbnails  DYNO Numbers for Baggers???-begin-5-3-end-5-8.jpg    DYNO Numbers for Baggers???-5th-np.jpg  
Old 05-13-2009, 10:43 PM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 106 Posts

Here is what I got after adding the Fatcat, PC V and HD stage 1 AC. I dont know if its good or not. Seems that some of you are pretty knowledgeable in the Dyno, what are your thoughts? does it need to be tweaked, seems the line bounces about quit a bit.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:05 AM
harleytuner
Outstanding HDF Member

Here is what I got after adding the Fatcat, PC V and HD stage 1 AC. I dont know if its good or not. Seems that some of you are pretty knowledgeable in the Dyno, what are your thoughts? does it need to be tweaked, seems the line bounces about quit a bit.
Looks like your spark advance timing is off a little, (that's why the lines are choppy). The AFR line is too scrunched up to make a good judgment, but it looks like it has the potential to be far off. Yuners that don't know how to tune, squeeze the line tight like that to make it look straighter. And if you look at the top they named it DYNORUN, the 005 after it is how many runs they made under that name, it is possible that they only made 5 passes to tune your bike. I guess you'll just have to ride it and see how you like it. I have to say that I am not impressed by looking at that sheet.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:15 AM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 106 Posts

Thanks Harleytuner, I appreciate the help. How many times is the dyno supposed to be run? I asked about the Squiggly lines and it could be the result of a variety of things. I ask about the Air cause I cant read it, and was told that it was a little rich, 13.2 I believe not sure what that means. I could be remembering the number wrong too.

The bike seems to run great, but what the heck do I know.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:42 PM
harleytuner
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks Harleytuner, I appreciate the help. How many times is the dyno supposed to be run? I asked about the Squiggly lines and it could be the result of a variety of things. I ask about the Air cause I cant read it, and was told that it was a little rich, 13.2 I believe not sure what that means. I could be remembering the number wrong
I replied to your PM, too long of an answer to post here. Feel free to copy/paste it here if anybody else wants to know my reply.

Quick Reply: DYNO Numbers for Baggers???