Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A question about the EG Police model or EG Ultra Classic

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 06:29 AM
rocknrod
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: A question about the EG Police model or EG Ultra Classic

ORIGINAL: pscheval
my advice would be, exactly what my wife told me. Get what you want, don't settle for less. You will not be happy getting less then you want.
Sounds like we both have a good wife.

Old 05-26-2008, 06:40 AM
curtiscalderon
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A question about the EG Police model or EG Ultra Classic

ORIGINAL: NCCopBikeRider

Depends on the final outcome you are seeking.

Like Pingman, we went with thet FLHTPI, have added a few things, but considerieng the initial cost, the ability to add as dollars and time are available, the Cop Glide seemed to bt the way to go for us.

Good Luck

This looks like the way I may go. 15k and 21k is a pretty big difference. I won't be paying cash for it, so it's going to be financed and between those two numbers, plus TT&L, the monthly payments would be quite different. My car is recently paid off, so I'm kind of looking to get into the lowest payment. I do enjoy working on my current bike, so adding stuff here and there will be fun and frustrating I'm sure. I don't think I'll be saving any money in the long run, but in the short term it'll allow me to keep my payments lower and fix it up in time. Who knows, maybe I'll take a few long trips and decide I don't want the radio or cb anyhow. Don't have one now, but it seems like it would be a nice addition. Anyhow, thanks again to all for the replies. I'm going in later on this week to discuss a final actual price, since I'll be adding ABS and probably a security system. Be safe out there and happy Memorial day.