Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Smart Siren II / Pager Reviews/opinions

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 01:10 AM
SoCal_Pappy
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Smart Siren II / Pager Reviews/opinions

Complete Set-up Alarm & Pager ..... Works great if your in a Bar and some Yuppie tries to sit on you ride...... Got to luv the look on there face when 10 Bikers comes runnin' right at Em'

Old 04-14-2007, 01:38 AM
GasCan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the new siren and pager setupon my 2007 XL50, and when my new Glide arrives next Friday, The Sporties going bub bye and the pager and siren are moving on over to the Glide. Works great and I am always within pager distance. It hasn't gone off yet, but i'd pitty the guy I find setting it off someday, if it ever happens. Peace of mind is what I call it, cause I'd hate to miss a good thumpin!

Old 04-14-2007, 10:38 AM
1flhtk4me
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 90 Likes on 67 Posts

ORIGINAL: mooreto

I have the Smart Siren II with the pager. One problem I am having is the Range Conformation Signal stops blinking after about 2 hours but if the siren is activated the pager works fine.
This is a qoute from the instruction book......In order to protect the power supply the security system will only broadcast the RCS for only one hour.The security system will remain armed,and will alert the pager receiver in the event of a trgger if within range.

Old 04-14-2007, 10:55 AM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Great combo. We do alot of overnight trips and it is peace of mind in a hotel. Went to Mexico yesterday and was more relaxed with the pager.

Old 04-14-2007, 11:52 AM
DI_Dave
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: 1FLTRI4ME

ORIGINAL: mooreto

I have the Smart Siren II with the pager. One problem I am having is the Range Conformation Signal stops blinking after about 2 hours but if the siren is activated the pager works fine.
This is a qoute from the instruction book......In order to protect the power supply the security system will only broadcast the RCS for only one hour.The security system will remain armed,and will alert the pager receiver in the event of a trgger if within range.
Good info..thank you.
Mine does the same thing.
I was actually looking at it last night and wondering why it appeared to lose the signal after an hour or so.
Maybe I should sit down and read the manual (RTFM)

Old 09-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Pierre L
Stage III
Default Range less then a 1/4 mile

hi Bob I just upgraded to siren2 and got rechargeble pager I can't get more then 1/4 miles with nothing in between bike and me, any ideas[/B]
Originally Posted by harleybob
I am not happy with all the products Harley makes. But the siren and pager I am highly impressed with. I took a four block city walk and I was still getting a signal on the pager. By the time I hit six blocks I lost the signal. As Iwalked back I again picked up the signal. I find the siren to be pretty loud as well. I hope this helps. Bob.

Old 09-01-2015, 03:23 PM
IUOE ROB
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 255 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by Pierre L
hi Bob I just upgraded to siren2 and got rechargeble pager I can't get more then 1/4 miles with nothing in between bike and me, any ideas[/B]
Thread is 9 years old, might want to start a new one and get some current information...just sayin'!

Old 10-24-2015, 08:03 AM
Dale gamberini
4th Gear

Be careful....I used my pager from a hotel room overnight. The pager says the unit was in range and it was working great.. The next morning I noticed the pager said the bike was no longer in range. I went outside to the bike and noticed my bike battery was deader than a door nail. I suspected the pager trained my battery overnight. Anyone else have this problem? It was my first use of this pager...now I want to take it back for a refund...

Old 10-24-2015, 09:40 AM
Captain Itch
Sponsor
Received 616 Likes on 332 Posts

Originally Posted by mooreto
I have the Smart Siren II with the pager. One problem I am having is the Range Conformation Signal stops blinking after about 2 hours but if the siren is activated the pager works fine. I have talked to my dealer and they don't know anything about these units. It is a pain because I have no idea if I am in range or not. Anyone else having this problem?
In the directions that I received with my pager it is supposed to stop blinking after an hour or so to conserve the battery..

Old 10-24-2015, 10:01 AM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,637 Likes on 1,181 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain Itch
In the directions that I received with my pager it is supposed to stop blinking after an hour or so to conserve the battery..
Yep, mine does this too. Works great.

Also on amazon.com...
Imitated, never equaled... ROCKOUTS!

Quick Reply: Smart Siren II / Pager Reviews/opinions