Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pro Finish (Hawg Armor Mfg.) feedback!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 07:06 AM
daharleyrdr
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Finish (Hawg Armor Mfg.) feedback!!!!!!

Just to let you guiys know
Ive ordered two different sets of film pieces for my 2008 Electra Glide. Man let me tell ya very easy to install a great product. Mike the owner is a great guy to deal with and his customer service is tops. Any issues I had he e mailed me right away. Again the best thing to protect your ride without taking away looks and easy to install. In the past I used stuff from Groits Garage that was hard to install, expensive and so thick it looked gaudy and out of place, they also dont custom cut pieces which makes a lot of waste as you cut your own pieces, thanks again Mike!!, feel better!! Ride Safe, Bill

Old 05-02-2008, 07:29 AM
Windup08
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Pro Finish (Hawg Armor Mfg.) feedback!!!!!!

Which pieces did you put on? I'm really only interested in the fairing and possibly the fairing lowers, but with the curves involved it looks to me like it would be hard to get on right without wrinkles.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:44 AM
daharleyrdr
Tourer

I only put on the tank pieces so far and am waiting for the Saddlebag lid, top pieces. when I first stared to put on the tank pieces I was a little intimidated but as soon as I got em good and wet they slipped into place. I think the fairing would be easieras its pretty flat and a larger piece covering most of the fairing. As a side note I wish I put the fairing pieces on I was waxing the bike the other day and guess what a stone scratch on the fairing near the windshield. Rubbed most of it out but if you look close it's still visable! If I had the film pieces on It I wouldnt be telling this story! So "Get Er Done"!!! Bill

Old 05-02-2008, 08:18 AM
winston chopper
Tourer

How much do they cost?

Old 05-02-2008, 09:04 AM
drrandall1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[:@]

Old 05-02-2008, 10:51 AM
daharleyrdr
Tourer

The stuff Mike uses is very clear not shady, or tinted. Trust me when my fairing which is totally stock, Vivid black got a scratch from a rock I damn near cried, sorry I didnt put on the fairing protective film pieces. If I had your bike with that beautiful mural and paint and it had gotten damaged like mine I probably would have cut my wrists!! Bill

Old 05-02-2008, 05:54 PM
drrandall1
Outstanding HDF Member

Old 05-02-2008, 08:21 PM
profinish
Banned

Thanks man for the support!... As a business owner, you can't get any better than an unsolicited plug from a customer. You've got a full fairing kit coming to 'ya at NO CHARGE my friend. Send me a pm with the type fairing you have and I'll send it to you right away!... thanks man for your input.

Note to self... (you gotta love a customer who takes the time to post his experience about a product and its installation. Thank you so much... I appreciate it)

I try my best to design my kits for ease of installation and longevity of the product. Those of you who have experienced the end result of all the hard work I've done and have posted your positive experience, thank to you all!

On the other hand, those who've busted my b***s and have posted your thoughts about my short responses to your questions on this forum (and you know who you are)... as in the old Seinfield tradition of the soup ****... NO SOUP FOR YOU.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:32 PM
drrandall1
Outstanding HDF Member

Old 05-02-2008, 08:36 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Hey Mike, although I have not purchased and installed anything from you yet, I am sure your customer service is good and I heard the install was easy and the material was clear as spring water.Yougenerally a good humanitarian, never kick dogs, always hold doors, help old ladys cross the street, feed the homeless. Do I get a prize?

Quick Reply: Pro Finish (Hawg Armor Mfg.) feedback!!!!!!