Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pro Finish (Hawg Armor Mfg.) feedback!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 09:23 PM
profinish
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pro Finish (Hawg Armor Mfg.) feedback!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: drrandall1

Profinish. I will never buy your product from you. I was almost going to give you the benefit of a doubt and maybe give you a chance but you always come up with a lame comment. People have asked you in the past about how easy the installation is (for a fairing) and all you can say is read the directions in a smart a$$ way. Just be glad you are just on the internet and at a message board because if you had a store in Denver I would tell you to take your product and shove it up your a$$ in person. How you ever became a sponser/supplierhere I have no clue. You couldn't pay me to take your product. Just remember good customer service can do a lot for your business. I'm glad you at least got 2-3 people here that you have been cool to.

Boy... I am brokenhearted now. What is a guy to do?... (sorry, I just couldn't help myself)

Sir, let me educate you on some basic fundamental business principals and ettiquite... First of all, in anticipation of a bevy of questions concerning my product, installation and its related questions, I've designed a fully functional and interactive website with information specifically for the average consumer with an answer to most all of those basic and fundamental questions the average person could possibly ask about my product. Yes, I went to college... they teach those kinds of things there... imagine that.

I don't appreciate, nor do I tolerate individuals who are literate enough to talk behind someones back... yet, so illirerate they can't follow simple instructions. If you need a pen pal, just ask... I'm sure someone would oblige your need for fellowship. But please, don't mistake my kindness for weakness.

There are simple and effective ways to communicate with people... and your method of choice lacks common courtesy and respect. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person... so please take my advise and buy a puppy or something if you need attention or affection.

I would like future business from this forum, but not yours. Those that know me, know I am a straight up guy, but I don't tolerate childish attitudes from adults. I have kids of my own.

Google me... I'm not new at this.

P.S.
Forum members/moderators... please forgive me. I've followed this jokers disparaging on-the-fence comments too many times and frankly just am not in the mood for hand holding.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:29 PM
profinish
Banned

Sure Masterblaster... what kind of bike you ride?

Old 05-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

I would have to agree with Mike on this one. I helped him get set up here as a sponsor and have not received any complaints about his product or customer relations. I think it's tacky to attack a sponsor in the open forum like this. Mike is paying his fair share to advertise his product here. If you have a problem with him the right thing to do would be to take it to pm/email or contact me with your complaint.

ORIGINAL: profinish

Profinish. I will never buy your product from you. I was almost going to give you the benefit of a doubt and maybe give you a chance but you always come up with a lame comment. People have asked you in the past about how easy the installation is (for a fairing) and all you can say is read the directions in a smart a$$ way. Just be glad you are just on the internet and at a message board because if you had a store in Denver I would tell you to take your product and shove it up your a$$ in person. How you ever became a sponser/supplierhere I have no clue. You couldn't pay me to take your product. Just remember good customer service can do a lot for your business. I'm glad you at least got 2-3 people here that you have been cool to.

Boy... I am brokenhearted now. What is a guy to do?... (sorry, I just couldn't help myself)

Sir, let me educate you on some basic fundamental business principals and ettiquite... First of all, in anticipation of a bevy of questions concerning my product, installation and its related questions, I've designed a fully functional and interactive website with information specifically for the average consumer with an answer to most all of those basic and fundamental questions the average person could possibly ask about my product. Yes, I went to college... they teach those kinds of things there... imagine that.

I don't appreciate, nor do I tolerate individuals who are literate enough to talk behind someones back... yet, so illirerate they can't follow simple instructions. If you need a pen pal, just ask... I'm sure someone would oblige your need for fellowship. But please, don't mistake my kindness for weakness.

There are simple and effective ways to communicate with people... and your method of choice lacks common courtesy and respect. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person... so please take my advise and buy a puppy or something if you need attention or affection.

I would like future business from this forum, but not yours. Those that know me, know I am a straight up guy, but I don't tolerate childish attitudes from adults. I have kids of my own.

P.S.
Forum members/moderators... please forgive me. I've followed this jokers disparaging on-the-fence comments too many times and frankly just am not in the mood for hand holding.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:45 PM
drrandall1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: profinish

P.S.
Don't worry I will never even respond to your threads anymore for your business good or bad. A lot of us know already about your customer service and will gladly go elsewhere. Good luck to ya.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:53 PM
profinish
Banned

Lock this one up!

Old 05-02-2008, 09:56 PM
thumper05
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thread LOCKED by
Thumper05