Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CHOO--CHOO..... Where are YOU...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 04:15 PM
roxnatwist
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: CHOO--CHOO..... Where are YOU...

Anybody meet him in person? Maybe he's not such a bad guy. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm relatively new here so maybe I just don't have enough experience with his style of communicating.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Crusher
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: roxnatwist
And last, if you don't like what the guy has to say, either don't read his posts or CHANGE THE CHANNEL. I'm just sayin'...
Exactly the advise you should have given to Choo, and if he'd listened, he'd still be here.

As forums go, I find this one to be fairly lenient compared to other forums I frequent.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:30 PM
thumper05
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

What do ya say we drop this and let it go with the wind?

Old 04-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Grover
Administrator Emeritus

Received 252 Likes on 122 Posts

ORIGINAL: roxnatwist

I thought this forum was set up for the open exchange of ideas and advice. Guess I was wrong.
You are correct on that point.

I also served in the Marine Corp from 1967 through 1973. There was a "conflict" going on. When my kids ask me "What did yo do in the Marine Corps?" I reply, "I followed the lawful orders of my superior officers."

As a Marine you are taught to obey the rules, starting with all 134 articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. If you break the rules, the UCMJ is used to disipline you.

There are rules here at HD Forums. The link is on every page for you to read if you need a refresher. Follow the rule and you are welcome here.

If a member continulaly flaunts the rules and refuses to follow the Admins request to change his behavior, his choo-choo gets derailed.

Thanks for asking.

Grover #2 Admin I handle the #2

Old 04-25-2008, 09:23 PM
hd2007
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I heard he was planning a cross country trip with Bountyhunter with a few photo shoots along the way.
ORIGINAL: riteway

So guys WTF Happened to choo-choo..... Just wondering? He always had something to say...Did he OVER-SAY his welcome?... R.W.

After QUITE a few Negative E-MAILS I am ADDING:
Looks like i touched a Nerve in some of you!!!! He must of rubbed some of you guys the WRONG WAY and got to YA...Looks like he is HISTORY (as CHOO-CHOO anyway)...Still dont know what HAPPENED to him...But its no big deal..Just curious is ALL!!!!! Take Care, Its TIME TO RIDE!!! Lator R.W.

FOLKS.....ADMIN wants to put this POST TO SLEEP....FEEL FREE TO READ BUT LETS LET IT REST....Have a Great Weekend and Happy Trails...Good Night All!!!!!!...R.W.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:41 PM
SSJ
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Forum rule #2 While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.

Unfortunately he couldn't follow the rule.