Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CHOO--CHOO..... Where are YOU...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 02:29 PM
TexasRedneck
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CHOO--CHOO..... Where are YOU...

ORIGINAL: dgriffith
Bountyhunter, now Choo-Choo. What is the world coming to.[][][]
A better place?

Old 04-25-2008, 02:38 PM
lockshop
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scooby Dooooooo

Old 04-25-2008, 02:40 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,843 Likes on 1,599 Posts

ORIGINAL: Trock

Come on! What does being a Marine have to do with being a A-hole to people. If you want to help someone then help them. If you don't then move on. Since when does the fact that someone may know a little about fixing a Harley gives you the right to talk down to someone. If he don't want to answer a question that seems stupid to him then move on. I can't believe anyone could back a guy that disrespects others on here cause they don't own a manual! He was a Marine and served his country and I respect him for that. But that doesn't give him the right to belittle anyone.
I agree. I work with Marines all day. Big deal. Just cause you are (or was) a Marine does not absolve you from harsh treatment for being an all out A Hole. Obviously the ADMINZ think this way as well.

Bye Bye Poo-Poo

lp

Old 04-25-2008, 02:42 PM
IdaSpudSG
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: roxnatwist

Choo-Choo is just a hard charging Marine! He didn't mean any harm, just wanted to get his point across. Cut the guy some slack- he did serveour country in the fiercest fighting force this world has ever known. If for no other reason, he deserves the respect for that. Semper Fi, Choo-Choo, wherever you are!
First off let me say BS. I as a retired Cop I would not come to this forum and try to defend all Leo's. I will be the first to say not all Leo's earns my respect some are the biggest A-Holes around. Most are the salt of the Earth, now with that said. Choo-Choo was an A-Hole and tried to treat everyone else as an A-Hole. The mear fact that he was a Marine does not give him that right. I can give him his due for serving his country but it ends there if he feels that he is better or smarter than everyone else. Glad to see him gone with his sue the MoCo for this lets sue the MoCo for that, good by and so long.

End if Rant.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

OK, ChooChoo did not like being told the rules here on the forum. There is one in there about bashing and so on and so forth. He was banned by me. I received more complaints about him than almost any other members. I have no plans to ban anyone else..........unless............they can't read the rules or refuse to play by them.

ORIGINAL: dgriffith

Well I'll ask the question, Administration, did choo-choo leave or was he deleted from our mists? I'm down to the first knuckle, bighting my nails wondering who will be next [][][]>>>> Bountyhunter, now Choo-Choo. What is the world coming to.[][][]

Old 04-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Phurion
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Choo-Choo is just a hard charging Marine! He didn't mean any harm, just wanted to get his point across. Cut the guy some slack- he did serveour country in the fiercest fighting force this world has ever known. If for no other reason, he deserves the respect for that. Semper Fi, Choo-Choo, wherever you are!
As a Marine his tenacity and pit bull mentality served the country well, and for that I appreciate him.

His communication and interpersonal skills in social settings (well, at least on internet forums) leave much to be desired.

It's a love/hate thing.

Learn to sift through the chaff for the wheat, and some of his posts aren't bad. But I'll admit...there's a helluva lot of chaff.

Old 04-25-2008, 03:31 PM
flyingace
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

ORIGINAL: Trock

Come on! What does being a Marine have to do with being a A-hole to people. If you want to help someone then help them. If you don't then move on. Since when does the fact that someone may know a little about fixing a Harley gives you the right to talk down to someone. If he don't want to answer a question that seems stupid to him then move on. I can't believe anyone could back a guy that disrespects others on here cause they don't own a manual! He was a Marine and served his country and I respect him for that. But that doesn't give him the right to belittle anyone.
Could not have been said better. Serving one's country does not grant you a free pass to be an a-hole in my book. Sorry.

Good riddance!

Of course, he'll probably try to sue HD forums now...

Old 04-25-2008, 03:35 PM
roxnatwist
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First off let me say BS. I as a retired Cop I would not come to this forum and try to defend all Leo's. I will be the first to say not all Leo's earns my respect some are the biggest A-Holes around. Most are the salt of the Earth, now with that said. Choo-Choo was an A-Hole and tried to treat everyone else as an A-Hole. The mear fact that he was a Marine does not give him that right. I can give him his due for serving his country but it ends there if he feels that he is better or smarter than everyone else. Glad to see him gone with his sue the MoCo for this lets sue the MoCo for that, good by and so long.

End if Rant.
I thought this forum was set up for the open exchange of ideas and advice. Guess I was wrong. When I had problems with my bike, Choo-Choo was one of the first to offer advice. First, it is very difficult to emote in an e-mail or a post. What some would take as offensive may not be intended that way or may be misunderstood. Second, I thought we were supposed to be bikers. If you can't hack a little chaff, go hang out at the Girl Scouts forum. Third, I don't know the guy, never met him,and there are some Marines that are A-Holes- I've known a few. I'm just saying that as a Marine, just as a Law Enforcement Officer, there is an expected level of higher respect- at least from my perspective. And last, if you don't like what the guy has to say, either don't read his posts or CHANGE THE CHANNEL. I'm just sayin'...

Old 04-25-2008, 03:42 PM
TexasRedneck
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah'm fully capable of givin' someone grief - an' will....

But Choo went wayyyy outta hiz way at times ta do so, which is a shame - because he DID have information to offer. There were times when I disagreed with his information - because I found that he offered advice as if he knew the answer when ah specifically knew it to be wrong. I have no issue with someone offerin' a suggestion - ah do it mahself often enough - but when it's a suggestion/idea, an' not a specific answer TELL folks that, because you kin cause 'em ta try sumthin' that isn't gonna fix the problem.

Other than that, he wuz yer typical, run-of-the-mill jarhaid......dumber'n a busload of blondes....[sm=escape.gif]

<ah kin say that 'cuz ah'm ex-Navy - the REAL intelligencia of the military world>

Old 04-25-2008, 03:55 PM
IdaSpudSG
Outstanding HDF Member

End if Rant.
I thought this forum was set up for the open exchange of ideas and advice. Guess I was wrong. When I had problems with my bike, Choo-Choo was one of the first to offer advice. First, it is very difficult to emote in an e-mail or a post. What some would take as offensive may not be intended that way or may be misunderstood. Second, I thought we were supposed to be bikers. If you can't hack a little chaff, go hang out at the Girl Scouts forum. Third, I don't know the guy, never met him,and there are some Marines that are A-Holes- I've known a few. I'm just saying that as a Marine, just as a Law Enforcement Officer, there is an expected level of higher respect- at least from my perspective. And last, if you don't like what the guy has to say, either don't read his posts or CHANGE THE CHANNEL. I'm just sayin'...
To this I say, respect is like "Overtime" you have to earn it.

Quick Reply: CHOO--CHOO..... Where are YOU...