Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone have this??? JETSCREAM

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 08:30 AM
gman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Does anyone have this??? JETSCREAM

GET HP AND FUEL ECONOMY!! for only $99

I have scientifically developed a way to ensure that all of the + ions in fuel, line up properly for maximum combustion and fuel economy. For only $99 I will send you the magnetitron (don't be confused, they do look like cow magnets from the local farm supply) and a NASA developed attachment device (again, just because it looks like duct tape, it is really a highly refined high tech device). You simply attach the magnetiron to your fuel line using the supplied attachment device. You will notice a 50% increase in power and fuel economy. Get them while they last. NASA is using this device on the space shuttle, but the big oil companies don't want you to find out about this 21st century technology.

Cash only!!

Send to:

U.B ADUMAS
69 Fools Gold Lane
Albatross, Arkansas

Old 04-23-2008, 08:41 AM
RoadKing_Al
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: gman

GET HP AND FUEL ECONOMY!! for only $99

I have scientifically developed a way to ensure that all of the + ions in fuel, line up properly for maximum combustion and fuel economy. For only $99 I will send you the magnetitron (don't be confused, they do look like cow magnets from the local farm supply) and a NASA developed attachment device (again, just because it looks like duct tape, it is really a highly refined high tech device). You simply attach the magnetiron to your fuel line using the supplied attachment device. You will notice a 50% increase in power and fuel economy. Get them while they last. NASA is using this device on the space shuttle, but the big oil companies don't want you to find out about this 21st century technology.

Cash only!!

Send to:

U.B ADUMAS
69 Fools Gold Lane
Albatross, Arkansas

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Hey Bro, send me one and I'll do a product review on it. Also send me a new '08 Ultra Glide to test it on. I'll return both when I'm done writing the review. [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=biker2.gif]

Old 04-23-2008, 11:17 AM
hd2000
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the full aircleaner version. It did improve milage a bit not quite sure how much but was a noticible difference. The reason i bought it was beacuse it looked better than any other air cleaner out on the market. It is definitly better quality than the screaming eagle and arlen ness that i both had. And now you can get the backplates in different colors so that was a plus.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:52 AM
Rider57
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CRAP! I went and spent all this money and just could have bought one of these!
LOL

Old 04-23-2008, 11:53 AM
outlaw0013
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tried something similar on my WG back in the early 90's. Turned out to be a waste of money. They're like the magnets mentioned above (they tried to sell them so you wouldn't have to use chemicals in condenser return water) every few years somebody thinks we forget about this junk and tries to sell it again under a different name.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:28 PM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My Z-28 had a screen just like that in the breather right beeore the throttle body. Comes form the factory that way. I took it out once to see if it did anything and didn't notice any difference. The GM design guys thought enough of it to design the car that way though. I'd think they'd save the $2 in cost if it were truely useless. the intake on that thing like so many cars is basically a tube running from the throttlebody on top of the enginedown under the front bumper. With so many doglegs turbulance may become a problem and the screen may smooth it out a bit.With the short straight shot of the v-twinair intakes I doubt turbulence is enough of a problem to warrant a screenlike this.