Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3M PAINT PROTECTION FILM KITS... CURRENT SPECIALS AND FREE KITS !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 02:53 PM
profinish
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3M PAINT PROTECTION FILM KITS... CURRENT SPECIALS AND FREE KITS !!!

I thought I would let those of you who are on the fence about my product, try it out for free... there's no obligation whatsoever!

I want to get my product out there to all my fellow riders for you all to try out... and if you like it, feel comfortable with the ease of installation... hopefully, you'll come back and place an order with me for something else.

All I need from you, is to send me a self addressed stamped envelope (large enough to accomodate (4) 5" x 5" pieces of 3M paint protection film) and in return, I will send you a paint protection film kit for your lower front fork legs or 5 or 6 gallon fuel tank ($29.95 value).

This kit will prevent the pitting and corrosion of your chrome, powder coated or stock lower legs from the damaging effects of rock chips and road debris. Besides the saddlebag lids, this is one area that gets the most road debris damage.

The tank kit will prevent the scuffing and scratch marks from you pant legs or chaps on the tank.

Install it... and see how you like it... then, post your thoughts regarding the product on the forum.

The following are the current 3M Paint Protection Film specials I am running for this week...

FULL PANNIER KIT $99.00
(includes saddlebag lids, saddlebag sides and saddlebag fronts)

SADDLEBAG LID COVERS $49.00
(re-designed lids kits are now edge to edge coverage, per pair)

FULL TOURING KIT $195.00
(includes any touring fairing, tank, saddlebag lids, sides and fronts)

TOURING FRONT OR REAR FENDER $39.00
(specify clean or trimmed front fender)

GAS TANK KIT $29.00
(5 or 6 gal. tank)

To take advantage of this free offer, please send your S.A.S.E. envelope to:

PROFINISH MOTORSPORTS, PO BOX 1103, DISCOVERY BAY, CA 94505

To take advantage of any of our specials, please PM me with your email address and I will send you a PayPal invoice. There are no shipping charges and all order will be sent USPS Priority 3-day to your door.

For information regarding our product, please visit our website at www.pro-finish.com

Thanks and ride safe!

Old 04-18-2008, 02:56 PM
harleybodei
Road Master
Default RE: !! FREEBIE !! ... 3M PAINT PROTECTION FILM KIT ...

I guess I'll have to send you a self addressed envelope. I have always been interested in this stuff.
Thanks for the offer.

Old 04-18-2008, 02:57 PM
profinish
Banned

Sure... send it. You'll really like the stuff. Let me know what piece you want as well. Thanks!

Old 04-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Bluerose

Might just have to do it. I've been wondering about it (and keep forgetting to send you my book dimensions). I definatly have a spot on my lowers I would like a piece for (where the Highway pegs flip up)

My concern is this...not trying to be critical in any way...maybe someone that has them could address this??

I had something similar on the back fender of my blue and white Deluxe. The stuff the MOCO puts on there to stop the pillon from rubbing. Overtime some fine dirt got to the edges (happens when you clean too, no matter how hard you try you push dirt against it and it gets caught). Now on a dark surface that might not be too bad but on white it's really visible.

Do those of you that have it find the edges dirty?

Old 04-18-2008, 03:24 PM
rapz
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My wife loves to put her feet up on the saddle bag rails and I'm wondering if you have a cover for that part of the saddle bag lid which includes the curves down to the lid's sides? Hope that makes sense. In other words I'm not so much interested in covering the lid's top as its sides, esp. the front portion.

Old 04-18-2008, 03:24 PM
profinish
Banned

The stuff the MoCo puts on is the 16mil aircraft film which is put on dry... It's not really the apropriate film to use, but it's cheap and easy to install. The film I use is the 8mil clear coated automotive film.

Anytime you put something on the surface of another surface, you will get dust and dirt build up... you really can't get away from that. And yes, white is more noticible than others.

Old 04-18-2008, 03:27 PM
profinish
Banned

I do have the small piece that covers the front then continues down and around the lip to the rear of the bag that protects the edges. Is that what you mean?

Old 04-18-2008, 03:32 PM
rapz
Road Captain

Yep, that's what I need. How much is that?

Old 04-18-2008, 03:36 PM
profinish
Banned

$49 to your door. It's not that it's a whole lot of film but, it has to be cut from a 24" roll. There will be some extra film which you can trim and use elsewhere if you wish.

Old 04-18-2008, 04:18 PM
rapz
Road Captain

Okay. I'll get on website and order it. Is there a part no I should use?

Quick Reply: 3M PAINT PROTECTION FILM KITS... CURRENT SPECIALS AND FREE KITS !!!