Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Xzilon Molecular Adhesion.

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 11:32 AM
SCRider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Xzilon Molecular Adhesion.

Iv'e got a bridge I want to sell you.

Old 04-18-2008, 11:41 AM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

ORIGINAL: G$

I betcha got it on ur car 2, dontcha?

Rest assured the only thing that'll reduce bike washings is by keepin it in da garage.Here's the real kicker: GUESS WHAT?! That'll keep off bird ****, tree sapAND reduce any brake dust. But wait....THERE'S EVEN MORE!Ur new bike will also havetotal protection from the harmful effects of sun by the completely eliminating those pesky UV rays. Just think of the resale value that will be afforded u after gettin Xzilonized!

C'mon, do us a favor and confirm dat ur a freakin MOE-RAHN....go ahead & tell us how much ya paid for da "Xzilon" experience??????

Bwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Did you forget to catch this very rude post JonnyD?

While the original poster did get a little rude, it was merely in retaliation to rude and unneeded sarcastic responses. He asked for feedback, not for people to be smartasses.

Both Shoe & Fixxer gave the right typeof response...and a couple others decided to be sarcastic/smartass/however you want to take it...

Sorry, but there's nothing here that need's moderated....
I guess the gloves are off! Where do I get me some of this Xzilon? Is it a sponsor????

Old 04-18-2008, 07:46 PM
G$
Road Captain
Location: LexVegas, KY...home of fast wimmen & beautiful horses

ORIGINAL: Dispatch"

G$, Almost as much as I paid to have your mother last night. Tell her I said hi.
...don't be bitter @ me because u ax'd 4 and received ANY feedback 2 ur boneheaded purchase. Be bitter @ the dude who high-gross'd ur a$$ and ask him 2 take down ur picture outta the sales office wif da caption unda it dat reads: ~SUCKAH~

Seriously, doh bettin peeps really wanna know........the +/- on ur "Xzilon" molecular adhesion purchase price is $799

p.s.I can't even say it aloud wif out laufin' [sm=laughat.gif]

Ironbutt Association #24301
Combat Vets Motorcycle Association
\_/ Chicks Dig Ape Hangers \_/

Old 04-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Beemervet
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 435 Likes on 317 Posts

ORIGINAL: G$

.the +/- on ur "Xzilon" molecular adhesion purchase price is $799[/size]

p.s. I can't even say it aloud wif out laufin' [sm=laughat.gif]

OMG, that's even worse! So he's a fool AND a deekhead.

Old 04-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Ram
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sure sounds like its an effective method of increasing surface tension on thinly cut peices of green paper with printed pictures of dead presidents on them to remove them from a wallet!

Old 04-18-2008, 08:48 PM
shagnasty
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dispatch, you've picked a gorgeous bike and like most of us are trying to ensure you do all you can to protect your investment.If you were satisfied with the results then it was worth your money. Enjoy your new ride!

Old 04-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Pauly
Advanced

Xilone --- An F&I money grab

about the only thing I do is a coat of good wax a couple of times a year and Pledge on the screen. Yep... that's right ... Pledge the furniture polish. Bugs just splat and roll right off, they don't splat and stick. Then of course there's that nice lemonie scent too

Old 04-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Retired_Ted
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now - a serious response (sorry for my original sarcasm - I really didn't think you were serious)....Try a wax called REJEX (Go HERE to see it). It really is the best stuff I've ever used - especially on plastic windshields. Makes bugs very easy to remove. Was originally designed for aircraft windshields for the military. Give it a try.

Old 04-18-2008, 10:33 PM
uweldit
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm from the Planet Xzilon! Take me to your leaderor be molecularized!

hehe, sorry, could not help it

Old 04-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Jumpman
Road Warrior
Received 65 Likes on 28 Posts

ORIGINAL: Shoe

Its like undercoating on cars, completely useless and a way for the dealer to make a quick $$.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a (insert 4 letter word here). My dealer doesn't even mention the stuff because they don't like it/believe it works.

Dave

Come on man...undercoating works, you just have to know how to use it.

Years ago, I worked at a car dealership in the service department. At the time I was really into (competition) car audio. One weekend I used a service bay/lift to work on my 1987 Nissan Sentra. I pulled the entire interior out of the car - seats, carpet, door panels, dash... literally everything. I had 4 coats of undercoating sprayed on the underside of the car and on the firewall. We sprayed 3 coats over the whole interior of the car - and went over the inner door skins and the inside of the trunk with 4 coats.

When everything was put back together, you could hear zero road noise at 70mph on the highway.

So, undercoating does work. You just have to be dumb enough to do all the crap I did to make it work right.

---

As far as paint protection goes...I have found nothing that works better than constant attention. If you are trusting one coating of anything to totally protect your paint - you'll be sorry.

The best solution i have found (used to do this when prepping for car shows).

Mothers PreWax Cleaner.
Mothers Pure Caranuba Wax (FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE CAN)
Wet - a finishing polish from Eagle One.

Paint will look like glass when your done.

Quick Reply: Xzilon Molecular Adhesion.