Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chicago Harley, service?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 03:38 PM
HEMSPLT
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chicago Harley, service?

I made my first order to Zanotti's about a week and a half ago. I got the automatic email after I made my order stating that they would send me another email with a status on my order. After a few days I called and got a "We are really busy" type of answer so I wrote them and email. They promptly returned my email saying they handled my order the day prior and my parts should be delivered to them early this week. The next I time I heard from them I received my tracking number and everything will be delivered tomorrow.

I won't say I've received great customer service but I did save quite a bit of money. I really do hate it whenany companycharges my creditcard before they even know when they can fill my order. If my order arrives tomorrow and everything is complete I will likely use them again but I don't mind paying a couple bucks more for GOOD customer service and may look elsewhere if this is their usual way of doing business.

Why can't businesses understand that most customers don't mind waiting to save a few bucks as long as you COMMUNICATE with them? [:@] When I emailed them they replied quickly with a one line email. That's all I needed.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:39 PM
lerc 88
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used Zanotti many times and they are always cheaper than Chicago HD. They also have live online help to let you know whats in stock and the wait time.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:41 PM
DADDYO
Cruiser

[8D]
I agree with Zanotti's great to do business with.Try the on-line chat room on the web site if you need immediate answers to your questions.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Akitakoi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe you should just call them. From what I understand it's just one person doing everything, taking the orders, ordering parts, shipping parts. I know when I ordered somethingsshowed upthe next day (I live close by) some seemed to take forever. I called them and they said they were still waiting for Harley to ship them. I know they are extremely busy this time of year.

Good luck whoever you order from, call and see if it's in stock first, ask what the lead time is.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:19 PM
mnr60
Cruiser

Try calling Jenni at Tri-County, No problems and always seems to be the cheapest.

Jenni Sapyta
5960 Dixie Highway
Fairfield,Ohio 45014
Tri-County Harley Davidson
513-874-4343
www.tri-countyharleydavidson.com

Old 04-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Bluzmn59
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Or call Hale's in Mansfield, OH - same discounts, great service and you an talk to live people. If you have questions about your order later, you can...again....talk to a live person. I have been using Hale's for a couple of years and they are great.

Old 04-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Bob
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've been using Lakeshore Harley for several years with great success.

Their pricing has always been 20% or more off of MSRP.

I recently received notification from them that:
(#1) Their website has been configured to accept PayPal as payment, and...
(#2) They are continuing their "free UPS shipping" for orders over $500. (to CONUS)

For orders less than $500, they charge ACTUAL shipping charges, not some bogus inflated amount.

Their parts database can be searched by HD part number OR description.
During normal business hours, there is always a person available to talk to for any questions.

International shipping is not a problem for them.

Bill Sparks / WWW.LSHD1.COM
direct # 847-281-3068 Mon-Fri 9-6
email: sparks@lshd1.com

Old 03-25-2009, 04:38 AM
jussunduuri
Advanced

M & M Cycles ,Sandusky, Ohio

My place now!

http://www.mandmcycles.com/

Old 03-25-2009, 04:52 AM
monkyman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jussunduuri
M & M Cycles ,Sandusky, Ohio

My place now!

http://www.mandmcycles.com/
After trying a few Dealerships, I now order all my parts through M&M. Mark is always quick to respond to e-mails and goes out of his way to help. I just ordered some parts this past weekend and there going to be here today (Wednesday).

It's nice to see someone compete with the big dealerships and actually care about people and service.

Old 03-25-2009, 05:09 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Zannotis stands A+ with me ... always had Quality Service and Quick Delivery and Honest E Mails about whats in stock within 24 hours .. sometimes bought elsewhere for out of stock items but for the price and service they are hard to beat...

Quick Reply: Chicago Harley, service?