Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CMA Annual Run for the Son - Help a good cause!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 09:27 AM
chiefparry
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CMA Annual Run for the Son - Help a good cause!

In May of 2008 CMA will celebrate 20 years of the Run for the Son. We do this 100 mile ride to raise money for missions. To date we have seen almost 7 million decisions for Christ as a direct result of Run for the Son.

Of the money raised, 60% is given to three world-reaching missions partners for work in foreign missions and 40% is used for home missions through CMA.

Through our involvement with Missionary Ventures we have placed over 3000 motorcycles, 4000 bicycles, 4 horses and 2 boats in the care of native pastors in 90 countries.

Through Open Doors we have purchased and helped distribute more than 1,500,000 Bibles in restricted access countries around the world.

The JESUS Film has been shown to over 5.5 billion people in 229 countries and translated into more than 1000 languages. To date the Jesus Film Project has resulted in over 200 million decisions for Christ. Our contributions are directly responsible for approximately 47 Million of those showings and upwards of 4 Million Salvations.

Also as a result of the Run for the Son CMA is able to take the message of hope to the hundreds of thousands of people who attend the many large rallies and events in the United States. Through the Run For The Son we, in CMA, see thousands of people every year accept Christ and we are privileged to be able to help many of those as they attempt to walk out their commitment to Christ.

None of this would be possible without the support of people like you. And none of the money raised is used to support the day-to-day operating expenses of CMA.

On Saturday, May 3rd we will again be participating in this ride to generate support for this mission. Will you please be a part of this year’s Run for the Son? Any amount you can invest will help us in this attempt to change our world for Jesus – which is our only goal.

Everything you give is tax deductible, and if you make a check payable to the Christian Motorcyclists Association (CMA), please note it for “Run for the Son.” I have enclosed a pre-addressed, stamped envelope for your convenience. When I receive your donation, I will forward it to CMA, and I will be personally accountable to you.

Frankly, I do not like to be asked for money and I do not like to ask for it. However, I have witnessed the integrity with which this project has been handled. I guarantee that none of this money is “wasted.” All of the money raised is used to spread the nondenominational message of Jesus Christ and the unconditional love that caused God to allow His Son to die for us.

I encourage you to check out the Christian Motorcyclists Association, www.cmausa.org, check out the Run for the Son, and check out what we do with the money. Please prayerfully consider a donation; no matter how small or how large, it will make a difference.

If you would like to make a donation by check email me at jamesdennisparry@yahoo.com for my address; I am also set up on paypal and I will take donation through that vehicle as well.

[font="times new roman"]Thanks and God Bless.[/fon

Old 04-15-2008, 02:14 PM
chiefparry
Tourer
Default RE: CMA Annual Run for the Son - Help a good cause!

worthy of a bump

Old 04-15-2008, 03:16 PM
MyFirstHD
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm guessing I should check with my local chapter for the time and place?

Old 04-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Badfinger
Road Master

Thanks for the post, I'm a Christian and have wanted to learn more about this group.

Ride well,

Jim

Old 04-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Fahpah
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Another bump to help get the Word out.

Ride Safe

Old 04-16-2008, 09:36 AM
chiefparry
Tourer

One last bump for the cause.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Xtreme Hawg
Elite HDF Member

Thanks for the info Jim, I'll send you a donation through paypal. Is the email address you have listed above the one you use for paypal? Thanks..."D"

Old 04-16-2008, 10:20 AM
chiefparry
Tourer

PM sent, but after some thought I should post it; the Paypal account is : chiefparry@yahoo.com. And again. This is really a good cause and the only fund raiser our group and CMA as a whole does. The work we do not just for bikers but others in countries that need it is amazing. Almost all the money collected for this goes to ministry work and putting the work of God infront of people all over the world.

Thank Youand God Bless.