Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hard bag liners

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008 | 02:58 PM
frontiercat
|
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: Hard bag liners

Oh, right, now I get it....HD carpet = special carpet.

No really, someone has to make something less expensive....right?

Or am I the only one thinking $140 is too high for that?

Old 04-10-2008 | 03:21 PM
CREEPSHOW
Road Warrior

Seems way to high to me!

Old 04-10-2008 | 03:48 PM
txbanshee
Cruiser

I am kinda looking for the same thing, surley someone has a cheaper version ?

Old 04-10-2008 | 03:50 PM
mrbuck
Road Master

go to an uphlstery shop and pick out the fabric you like and do it your self. cost you bout 40$

Old 04-10-2008 | 04:11 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member

This is what I have:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Saddl...spagenameZWDVW

Not too difficult to find. Just do a search on Ebay.

Old 04-10-2008 | 04:31 PM
frontiercat
|
Elite HDF Member

Now that is what I am talking about!

Old 04-10-2008 | 04:54 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member

I bought the ones from harley and they cost me $45.00 for the pair, these are the ones that you pull out with handles directly from HD with the special material only harley offers[8D]

Old 04-10-2008 | 06:09 PM
BillyG0856
Road Captain

I bought the HD 'luggage' style liners (saddlebag only)just for an upcoming trip. Practicing with 1 bag...I can pack 3 pr jeans, 4 T-shirts, socks and skivvys for that many days, a couple pr cutoffs, and hygiene stuff....AND still have room for GF's hair dryer and curling iron. Of course...I had to mash the stuff flat...but that's what my 280#s is for ....., and I have to work it into the saddlebag. It all fits.
GF will use the OTHER side AND the Tour Pak AND the tour pak luggage rack....AND the windshield pouches, AND the saddlebag guard bags....AND...AND.......(just kiddin' Baby)

Seriously....I did pack all that into one bag. It was FULL...but I think it's gonna be really convienent on our trip. I like the lil 'zipper' pouch on the end too. Well worth the $44 IMO. Thinking about the carpeted liners TOO. Chicago HD is $112 + shipping. I think it's worth it for those rattlin' round things ya might carry in the bag. Love the one in the Tour Pak.

For what it's worth...
Billy G

Old 04-10-2008 | 06:12 PM
AlCherry
Road Warrior

I have the fitted liners, bought them from the dealer and I'm very satified with them. They stop the rattles of things you have banging around in your bags and tourpack. JP Cycles sells a set, but it looks like you have to put them together.
I bought the leather liners (I call them luggage, you have to lug them around) off of fleabay for $50 for all three, new. Happy with them , too.
All in what you want.

Old 04-10-2008 | 06:12 PM
BillyG0856
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: BillyG0856

I bought the HD 'luggage' style liners (saddlebag only)just for an upcoming trip. Practicing with 1 bag...I can pack 3 pr jeans, 4 T-shirts, socks and skivvys for that many days, a couple pr cutoffs, and hygiene stuff....AND still have room for GF's hair dryer and curling iron. Of course...I had to mash the stuff flat...but that's what my 280#s is for ....., and I have to work it into the saddlebag. It all fits.
GF will use the OTHER side AND the Tour Pak AND the tour pak luggage rack....AND the windshield pouches, AND the saddlebag guard bags....AND...AND.......(just kiddin' Baby)

Seriously....I did pack all that into one bag. It was FULL...but I think it's gonna be really convienent on our trip. I like the lil 'zipper' pouch on the end too. Well worth the $44 IMO. Thinking about the carpeted liners TOO. Chicago HD is $112 + shipping. I think it's worth it for those rattlin' round things ya might carry in the bag. Love the one in the Tour Pak.

For what it's worth...
Billy G
OH Chit...I forgot to mention I owe her a new hairdryer. AMAZING what 280# will do to one of em.......hehehe

Quick Reply: Hard bag liners